Steube Elected To The 116th US Congress

10 Likes

What difference does the new House majority make?

The Democrats took control of the House, having gained more than the 23 seats they need to take over the lower chamber of Congress. Americans voted for all 435 seats in the House.

The Democrats could now launch investigations into Mr Trump’s administration and business affairs, from tax returns to potential conflicts of interest.

They could also more effectively block his legislative plans, notably his signature promise to build a wall along the border with Mexico.

3 Likes

Well we can kiss the 2nd round of tax cuts good bye. As far as I can tell the house will overturn the first tax cuts as well now.

4 Likes

And this comes from the metro area’s…

Lot of disgustingly close calls also

4 Likes

I wish I could say the same. It got worse in my state.

4 Likes

Make sure they don’t legalize marijuana,

its a gateway drug for liberals

hey man its cool

5 Likes

all the decent people are screwed…the fight in D.C. just went into extra rounds…the DemoRats will spend any amount of our money to attack Trump and further divide everything…

4 Likes

The long defeat

2 Likes

Mine too, even a Rino didnt stand a chance. Good thing is Oregon is fighting to pass a bill that would make it so the state has no authority to enforce gun restrictions, only individual counties would be able too. Its a long shot but its something, especially for a progressive state.

3 Likes