Still think election 2024 will be fair?

Interesting article. So what effect do they think the use of this will have on patriots who haven’t been shortened?

8 Likes

uh, a shortening effect?

6 Likes

That sounds like something the cellblock queen wishes he’d experience.

How stupid can the left be? So what is there to lose by fighting them? They can remove my head after I’m dead since I won’t care at that point. I bet the guillotines can be used on the people who ordered them by putting a bag over their head.

6 Likes

Guillotines are amateur hour , Henry the VIII had people boiled alive.

Or there’s this …

"The punishment for treason (plotting the death of the monarch) was truly heinous. “The prisoner was dragged to the place of punishment (drawn), hanger, then cut down while still alive and disembowelled, the heart burned, the head cut off and the body divided into four pieces for distribution around the city”

4 Likes

Fair?
Excuse while I ROFLMFAO.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No.

7 Likes

You mean to tell me the government is crooked? Makes the whole idea of voting seem rather pointless

8 Likes

I tried to find the bias/factual ratings for this news source and they’re not even on the radar. It’s far fetched in my opinion.

7 Likes

Is there a version of this news article written not in fantasy land? I’m open minded to a point.

6 Likes

You just described most if not all of the MSM also.

8 Likes

Well most news sources at least have a rating. This one is not even listed.

8 Likes

Who does the rating?

7 Likes

Yeah, I know nothing about AMG News. It just arrived in my in box.

6 Likes

I don’t know but it seems pretty reasonable to me. I don’t depend on it fully, it’s just another piece of the truth puzzle.

7 Likes

Fair enough, I don’t usually trust “fact checkers” though.

That site is sketchy I just don’t even know how to gauge what legitimate news is anymore. Feels more like a Vegas street corner with people selling fake rolexs from thier trench coat pockets.

7 Likes

good resource thanks.

6 Likes

Which one? The OP or the media bias one?

6 Likes

The OP one is sketchy , gives me an info wars vibe

6 Likes

No one believed Hitler was building death camps either did they?

8 Likes

The German people encouraged it and were excited about it.

5 Likes

Really?

6 Likes