Stock crash?

stocks have crashed

Mexico regime change all over again, they had a major earthquake followed by a crashed economy

we have this and elections on the way

Trump may not be the sure thing predicted

9 Likes

I think part of the sell off is due to Bernie doing so well.

9 Likes

If Bernie becomes POTUS within 12 months gas will be $5 a gallon, Un-employment will be at least 10% and stocks will drop 5k + points…we will be more like mexico….

4 Likes

It’s a coordinated thing by rich far letters. I truly believe in stock and market manipulation by the left is a thing. Funny how we are doing awesome, Trump is winning and the dem candidates are trash then all of a sudden a huge stock downturn. Strange how that just sort of happens… Yea right.

6 Likes

I wanted to also say I think this is also a cause.

3 Likes

If he wins Super Tuesday I will probably expect another stock tumble

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think the stocks are in any way related to Bernie, you give him to much credit to even consider it

China, being effectively shut down is whats done this, stocks based on futures can’t make money if
the short term future is continued shut down.

6 Likes

You’re right, I do think that was the major cause but the idea of a Bernie economy could give investors the extra push to invest conservatively for the time being

4 Likes

I think it’s more you’re not taking him seriously…? Just the THOUGHT of his plans and platform scares the hell out of wall street and main street.

While that is a component it is not the entire reason in my estimation. Smoke screen.

4 Likes

5k in points? Hahahhaa I bet it will be 15K in points. That crazy bastard will run us into the ground faster than a basketball player in a chopper.

4 Likes

All I heard today on the news was dump your stock and 401s.
did that a decade ago.

4 Likes

Now this is going to piss off investors and us regular people.

The proposal specifically would place a "0.5 percent tax on stock trades – 50 cents on every $100 of stock – a 0.1 percent fee on bond trades, and a 0.005 percent fee on derivative trades."

The National Review has likened a tax on so-called “Wall Street speculation” to a de facto tax on savings, saying the Sanders plan "would mean paying $25 to the federal government every time you traded $5,000 worth of stock — or five times what you’d pay the typical online brokerage in fees. … Over the long term, that imposes serious costs on actively traded funds such as the ones containing many Americans’ retirement funds."

Sanders’ proposal said only that it would eventually establish a “national wealth registry and significant additional third party reporting requirements,” buff up IRS funding and, and “include enhancements to the international tax enforcement.” The plan would require the IRS "to perform an audit of 30 percent of wealth tax returns for those in the 1 percent bracket and a 100 percent audit rate for all billionaires," and would include a “40 percent exit tax on the net value of all assets under $1 billion and 60 percent over $1 billion for all wealthy individual seeking to expatriate to avoid the tax.”

THIS PSYCHOPATH HAS TO BE STOPPED AT THE BALLOT BOX!! If you know any family or friends that are dems tell them to pick someone else. This guy is a danger to America more than anyone else.

3 Likes

Welcome to the new United territories of Venezuela!!!

4 Likes

Actually Bernie is OUR best pick for the rat gangsters.
Trump will beat his commie ass easily.
I’m a Bernie 2020 guy. I tell my fellow Bernie peeps how Biden will steal the nomination to rile 'em up.
Bernies peeps say “Streets will burn if Bernie gets robbed again.”
Since most Bernie bots are demonrat s*** city deadbeats I say “HAVE AT IT”
Setting the rats against each other can pay dividends into the far future

5 Likes

This is the most asinine idea I have ever heard. That’s like the bank paying you to loan you money. Completely unbelievable

4 Likes

Get rid of the Federal Reserve, go back to the Gold standard

4 Likes

I’ve yet to lose a cent…

3 Likes

Neither have I. I pulled out of stocks and put my 401 in bonds 3 months ago

3 Likes

I’ve only invested in lead, copper & steel. I can see my stocks :rofl:

7 Likes

I lost a LOT in 2008… more than I want to think about. I invest in the same thing… but I do have some silver. (Damn werewolves)
Screw the stockmarket.

5 Likes