Stop giving away our secrets.

Not sure who this is, but he needs to stop telling the left the secrets of the #AR15

15 Likes

Some years ago, somebody was ‘giving away the secret’ that you could easily buy 40mm grenade launchers, even providing a link to the website where they (and their 6mm polymer ammo) could be ordered from, allowing people to bypass all the government paperwork.

9 Likes

This is Spinal Tap

9 Likes

Wow I want one of those red dot thingies so I can shoot around corners Will that work on a semi fully automatic Glock??? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Clipazine. :joy:

8 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews

Now let’s see what the anti-gunners do with all the “info” you gave everyone.

7 Likes

I accidentally looked at the green laser. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ohhh, that’s not good.

6 Likes

Must have been set to stun. I see you are still with us.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Hard to keep a full30 member down plus, I’ve take the @READYMAN survival challenge. :rofl:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl: the new replacement saying for staying at a Holiday Inn, or playing a Dr on TV?

5 Likes

@Robert asked: Hey @Jeff300 you’ve just won gun of the month and $100.00 what are you going to do now? :thinking:
@Jeff300 says: I’m taking the @READYMAN survival challenge. :rofl:

4 Likes

Robert would probably buy 5 gallons of Wild Turkey

5 Likes

couldn’t even get 2 with 100.00, but, we’d get what we could :wink:

6 Likes

Its like $15 a fifth here in Oregon I think. My math is way off think I need another beer

6 Likes

That’s a bargain, while I do see 1/2 gallons at 30+ sometimes fifths hold @ 20 pretty strong

5 Likes

Everclear is more bang for your buck.

6 Likes

same proof ain’t it?

6 Likes

190 proof like 95% alcohol. The bottle of moonshine i have is even worse

6 Likes

Didn’t know that existed

6 Likes