Storms and work...

The description was “limb on wires quick and easy” what it ended up being was 6 trees that had blown out of the tree line and were hanging upside down in the wires.

12 Likes

Is that a 6 pack or 12 pack job for doing the favor?

I posted my garage to get demolished last week. Not one taker. Not one estimate.

10 Likes

Looks like fun

10 Likes

Sometimes fire departments will do a training controlled burn by us, watched one

10 Likes

My day job is for the power company. I have been all over the country this year for storms. Been a busy year.

13 Likes

And demo of all things, pfft, that should be an easy hire

9 Likes

RESPECT from every Firefighter I know. We call you come. Brothers in public safety !!
Watched you guys do what you do many times.
BIGGER RESPECT !!!

11 Likes

Far as I can tell the wind storms here only brought down a few dead tree limbs here and there. Rode with my son to his bowling practice and there were a few large-ish branches in the road he had to go around. I ran to Lowe’s while he was at practice and noticed outside the alley it started to clear up but still looked rather ominous.

Props to those who have to tend to the damage in this type of weather.

7 Likes

So no lock down?

6 Likes

Not yet, but we can feel Fuhrer DeWine breathing down our necks. He is slowly tightening his grip. And this is a public HS bowling team so the Fuhrer has complete control over the matter.

The Fuhrer claims he will not shut the entire state down again but keeps threatening us with proclamations of how many family members can gather at one time, dictating what we can do in our personal lives that is acceptable, and closely monitoring retail businesses in efforts to choose who among us shall win and who shall lose. His Stasi are out in full force everywhere operating under the shroud of secrecy. Watching. Reporting. No one can be trusted any longer. No one. We must hide. We must hide now. :rage:

6 Likes

You make for a good read, nice job

The people here obey their regional Governor

And many have already cancelled their family thanksgiving plans

Though…

I’m sure a virtual substitute will work for them just fine :sarcasm:

6 Likes

Carnival is cancelled.

5 Likes

Don’t worry scro, there’s a carnival planned and you won’t miss it :shitfan:

4 Likes

I was very happy to know a few friends are coming through for me tomorrow to help!!!garage
They won’t take $$$$$$, but i’m cooking up steaks for them and their family and side fixins!!!.

7 Likes