• :scream: Can’t take it
  • :sob: Broke down
  • :bomb: Getting close to going off
  • :exploding_head: Fucking lost my shit
0 voters

Stress level 1-10 (1 being low)

0 voters
9 Likes

You fergot the kill em all and let god sort em out emoji.

12 Likes

Great poll. I’m a got my eye on you level 2 at the moment. Although I do concede I’ve always got a smidge of FOB going on. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

No stress (I didn’t see that emoticon). Nothing has changed except for the people who live their life with their internal green light perpetually on now having woken up to reality. Only now it’s an invisible enemy, previously the dirtbag enemies, who still exist, just mixed in to the mass of humanity for invisibility. One more set of enemies, nothing new. We’re surrounded so nothing has changed. Ones friends shouldn’t be counted among those I described, everyone else is under suspicion.

7 Likes

:innocent:

9 Likes

FOB is my usual . I have no stress I have food ammo guns and butt wipe so no stress.

12 Likes

Be professional.
Be polite.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
-General Maddog Mattis.

As noted, friendlies being the exception.

This whole thing seems overblown.
It is going to stack trillions onto our national debt.
Drive people out of work, businesses will close forever.
Ours is closed.
Of course, there isn’t much traffic going on right now anyway.
We aren’t losing money since the seasonal slowdown was almost here.

Not stressed for food, water, housing, bills, money, or t.p.
My stress level is for what the response to this “pandemic” is going to do to my local community, the country, and the world.

I’ll say it again; i hope it’s all been worth it.

10 Likes

High stress and tired but not because of the virus.

8 Likes

2:17 creates more stress for me.

10 Likes

I’m betting that’s not stress you felt. It sorta made me want to forget about social distancing.

OK, and someone has to say it… If I saw that many camel toes with the suits dry what would they be like when wet? Or are those swim suits intended to only be seen and never be in the water? Or who actually cares?

Another question, and I hope no one has recently eaten. In this day of plus size models and morbidly obese people where were those models wearing bikinis? (thankfully not present and hopefully miles away IMO)

8 Likes

At 1:24… she needs a sammich.

7 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Still no stress here, beyond normal life and getting older. I can’t claim the same for my neighbors, the husband of which has lost it and I saw enough headed my way to tell me that we need separation. The wife of the pair is still keeping it together.

7 Likes

Same old stress, but plenty of tin foil,223,45acp, TP, and firewood so life will go on. Just waiting for the libs to come out of hibernation.

8 Likes

Another one that gives me stress

4 Likes

Now that’s a bathing suit body.

3 Likes