stupid is as stupid speaks

Joe Biden slip-up in Iowa tonight.

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Yikes…have fun mitigating that one.

course he is proud of the number of clips he has banned in guns.

4 Likes

Ya, that’s not racist. :roll_eyes:

Did he ban clips? I must have missed that memo.

1 Like
2 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking:…I got… nothing.

3 Likes

This media may contain sensitive material. [Learn more] View << click

1 Like

6 Likes

Hmmm… he banned the number of clips? Did he say what number or did he just ban all numbers? I need to know these things because like the pic shows above, I need to fill my rifle with as many clips as I can get in there but I wouldn’t want to break the law or anything and go over the banned number of clips I put in my gun.
Or maybe he was saying we don’t need to worry about how many we use from now on :thinking: That makes more sense. That would mean that he made it unlimited for us. :grinning: Yes!!! Finally a politician who knows his stuff and is helping gun owners.

5 Likes

Seems the party accusing everyone else of being a White Nationalist needs to do some housekeeping of it’s own. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I want one of those before they ban them!!!
30 40 rnds in my Mausers!!!
WOOHOO!!!

1 Like

Is Sleep Joe just having trouble with words or did he brandish a bit of his own racism with this gem?

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented, as white kids.”

He showed AGAIN what a dumbass he is.

3 Likes

:rofl: , man between Bernie and Biden this is getting entertaining.

2 Likes

Well when more than 1/2 the country is dumbass’s he’s their boy.
Look out for both RICO gangs taking your rights when the sukfest congress gets back.
Demonrat cancer will consume the republic like it has in the lost states already.
I watched the rat nests expand in NJ - ruin every city and town around them and beyond.
Cancer unchecked expands. demoonrat cities are hard proof.

5 Likes

The actual presidential debates will be circus

4 Likes