Stupidity of the Masses

About Rob Clewley

“Rob Clewley is a father, activist, dog trainer, photographer and most recently an author.
he just started out but writes books mostly on political and social issues but also writes about other topics and will broaden his horizons as he continues with his career as a writer”

2 Likes

I dont agree with sterilizing anti-gun folks, they have a right to an opinion. I do think any politician trying to pass gun bans should be charged with treason though.

5 Likes

Figured it was too harsh. I do support charging the politicians trying to infringe on our constitutional rights with treason.

6 Likes

IMG_7031

6 Likes

And those come in full auto everything.

6 Likes

It’s unfortunately all too easy to do.

6 Likes

Saw this on FB today. How’s that for race baiting the gun control issue?

8 Likes

I like borderlands too.

5 Likes

Borderlands 2 is my favorite game … clearly.

4 Likes

Now it is :laughing:

I assumed the avatar was from a game but did’t know which one

6 Likes

Good game, the zombie dlc is really fun. Its got weird animated grsphics but gsmeplay is solid.

3 Likes

The cell shaded look is an acquired taste but I acquired it. I used to HATE cell shading but Borderlands changed my mind due to the awesome content.

3 Likes

@Caw Ok. so now I have “Ain’t no rest for the wicked” going through my head.

5 Likes

Good song, that needs to go in the music thread.

3 Likes

The little robot from the beginning of the game annoyed me

3 Likes

Was it AI? Could you kill it? Is it on PS4? Have a used copy?

2 Likes

Hah. Claptrap is my second favorite character. He is light years better in Borderlands 2 vs Borderlands 1 though.

2 Likes

I really wish I could destroy him.

2 Likes

DAMN! For a second, I thought i clicked back on the joke thread. Thats a special kind of stupid right there

6 Likes

Yeah, I think i tried to shoot him at some point

3 Likes