Subcategories

Assuming we can have pinned topics in each, I think a smiffin’ section could use the following categories:

1. Disassembly/Reassembly
  2. Restorers’ corner
  3. Commercial services
6 Likes

bookmarked

1 Like

Altight I think those are covered, I hope it works

now,

I was fortunate to make some progress here

but

I also have this

and plan to get an FFL sub board in the future

any ideas how to fit who where and not get redundancy?

Its bordering on that now

I actually like how our local forum is organized.
seems like there is a place for everyone and everything.

Take a look at calguns.

I agree with the progress above to the beginning. A difficult topic to dissect and accommodate everyone. I will be supportive following the organization as described.

Sweet, some fresh bot circuits

Before I spear you, @merlin7 , spill the beans, is @Prepper10 one of your kind?

Bots have to tell the truth correct?

Or is that a lie?

Or an assumption?

1 Like

Hi Robert, I think your question about @prepper10 is a kind assumption. I need to learn more about him before I can say we are alike. Now that should take care of the “truth” part, so do I qualify as a bot? I cannot spill the beans, I like 'em too much to spill. Although, the 5 second rule works in my household if I did spill.

1 Like

Gee, I thought I was the paranoid one!

Prepper10 has been wearing his gas mask too long, just change the filter, you will feel better @Prepper10.

Wait . . . you can CHANGE them?!

1 Like

Wait… you guys use filters?
Wait… you guys use Gas Masks?

Weak sause. Just use hair in your nostrils!

1 Like

Yea, some people even hook a bong up to them.

I wear a pad on my face to filter out the large stuff but other then that its just a viking helmet.

Pad on face? That is what hair on your arm are for.

1 Like

But… back to topic…

I am now posting some disassembly videos and i know other members have been posting some too.
Since we don’t have a section dedicated to disassembly/reassembly, and I believe every forum out there is lacking this, we have an opportunity to make a wonderful library of information here on Full30 forum.

Question is, should we start posting threads per each firearm instruction? Or should we post various disassembly/reassembly videos/writeups into one thread called Disassembly/Reassembly?
Should we follow some sort of title theme, for example [Firearm name] Detail (or Field) Strip (or Reassembly)?

You can do that Here

He is is just a rebel. Do you not like rebels?

Don’t confuse with Confederates.

1 Like