Support - AK mags

I think this is the first post for this new project. I have six brand new 30 round AK mags that I am donating to the site. The idea is if you are interested and want to buy them just post a price that YOU can afford. If someone can afford more, just post it. Go about a week I think would be long enough.

I bought these mags from a local tactical store before it went out of business. I don’t even own a rifle for them. The price was too good. They are not metal but are probably the non- metallic stuff that magpuls are made of. They have never been used.

Send me no money. I want you to donate to the site, the agreed amount. I will box them up and send them to you.

I have more items to post as well. I don’t know, just throw in five bucks for shipping or whatever. I don’t mind paying for it, but that’s just me.
No, the 2011 frame and slide arent coming with them.

Just use the Donations 🤑 link.

7 Likes

I’ll start with $10.00, easy to trump

And since you mentioned it I’ll put $200.00 on that too :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh man. I actually found an aluminum 80% 2011 from an acquaintance a couple of days ago so that gives me four customs to build now. Not having my mill yet won’t stop me.

6 Likes

20 bucks

6 Likes

25 bucks

6 Likes

:rofl:

And you don’t drink or hear voices, right?

6 Likes

I know nobody else bid. was tryin to get it goin. but nobody wants AK commie gun mags. lol

6 Likes

I just thought you liked a good fight and a good auction no matter what it took or who you had to beat :grin:

6 Likes

How about a picture of the front where it locks into the frame and the feed lips.

5 Likes

Here you go. Never used. Just not going to build an AK. Don’t even know if they are quality or not. The AKs I shot were all metal mags. One AK I shot had two modes, safe and full auto. Didn’t even have a semi position.

8 Likes

$26.00

5 Likes

ohh now you likely went and confused Rick :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Tapco :+1:

5 Likes

I will take your word for it Robert. :grin:

6 Likes

Is that a problem :thinking: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hmmmmm. lets see, should i?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Do it …just do it …:rofl:

4 Likes

Cant mailem to me behind the wire. dont have an AK either.
Cheapskates the lot of you

3 Likes

Those all polymer mags don’t last with use. The lugs on the front tend to brake off. For spares in case all my others are gone is ok.
$30+$10 for shipping.

3 Likes

wow, that stare from Belt-Fed must be cold as ice :cold_face:

Thank you both

4 Likes