Support LEO - bring out the Guard? - POLL

How did we get to this point

I don’t know the whole story on the death of Floyd George other than what the camera shows and that is hard to watch, but this video, SJW’s placing their collective knees on the necks of America, its worse, it needs to stop, when do we bring out the NG , is that a precedent waiting to be set so when we need to rally for our rights we also face the NG?

• Call out the National Guard
  • Let it burn itself out

0 voters

8 Likes

My .02

8 Likes

I don’t know the federal laws regarding title 10 and whom they answer to under different circumstances, meaning their chain of command… Because they would be called up to utilize force against criminals when LEO obeys their order to stand down against criminals.

4 Likes

Below is probably as accurate a definition as I’ve ever seen.

Activation

The Army National Guard as currently authorized and organized operates under Title 10 of the United States Code when under federal control, and Title 32 of the United States Code and applicable state laws when under state control. The Army National Guard may be called up for active duty by the state or territorial governors to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters, such as those caused by hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes, as well as civil disorder.[2] The District of Columbia Army National Guard is a federal militia, controlled by the President of the United States with authority delegated to the Secretary of Defense, and through him to the Secretary of the Army.[4]

Members or units of the Army National Guard may be ordered, temporarily or indefinitely, into the service of the United States.[5][6] If mobilized for federal service, the member or unit becomes part of the Army National Guard of the United States, which is a reserve component of the United States Army.[7][8][9] Individuals volunteering for active federal service may do so subject to the consent of their governors.[10] Governors generally cannot veto involuntary activations of individuals or units for federal service, either for training or national emergency.[11] (See Perpich v. Department of Defense .)

The President may also call up members and units of the Army National Guard, in its status as the militia of the several states, to repel invasion, suppress rebellion, or enforce federal laws.[12] The Army National Guard of the United States is one of two organizations administered by the National Guard Bureau, the other being the Air National Guard of the United States. The Director of the Army National Guard is the head of the organization, and reports to the Chief of the National Guard Bureau. Because the Army National Guard is both the militia of the several states and a federal reserve component of the Army, neither the Chief of the National Guard Bureau nor the Director of the Army National Guard “commands” it. This function is performed in each state or territory by the State Adjutant General, and in the District of Columbia by the Commanding General of the District of Columbia National Guard when a unit is in its militia status. The Chief of the National Guard Bureau and the Director of the Army National Guard serve as the channel of communications between the Department of the Army and the Army National Guard in each state and territory, and administer federal programs, policies, and resources for the National Guard.[13]

9 Likes

I didn’t follow it at all,

and could use your posted reply summed up as well :grimacing:

6 Likes

I posted the federal law under title 10 controlling the national guard deployment. additionally this includes an overall chain of command.

8 Likes

I watched the entire video and those comments from the Communist/Anarchist/Whatever SJW’s were very disturbing. I find it ironic that one of the SJW’s (guy with pink hair and glasses) was speaking out against oppression, but at the time he was advocating for Communism, which can be somewhat oppressive. LOL. In my opinion, many of those SJW’s don’t give a crap about George Floyd. They are using the protest as an excuse to cause mayhem. They want to destroy the fabric of our nation, but instead they are just destroying property that is owned by innocent civilians, businesses, and tax payers. I say bring out the NG and stop their nonsense.

Everybody has a right to speak up and protest, which may require civil disobedience in some situations. However, they don’t have a right to torch their neighbor’s houses. It is ironic that many leftists are anti-gun, but pro-arson. LOL

9 Likes

Who benefits? Enemy nations, Marxists, and political groups that feed on black anger.

10 Likes

Good question. I would say all of the above…and then some.

Most likely this :arrow_up:. China and Russia are just waiting for us to fall. No war will be necessary because we are destroying ourselves.

8 Likes

Peaceful Protesters should be allowed, Protesters destroying property and hurting people should all be SHOT on sight, regardless of Race, loaded into a dump truck and buried together in a hole.

8 Likes

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1590804780263

9 Likes

The footage from Kent State comes to mind, amazing how fast a crowd will disperse when a line of well armed men open fire.

8 Likes

Seems many are paid

https://banned.video/watch?id=5ed3467e5a4d68002fb93427

8 Likes

Indeed. I’ve heard that too. It wouldn’t surprise me at all. We know that Bloomberg has paid people to attend anti-gun rallies.

On a positive note, Trump officially declared Antifa a terrorist organization today. :+1: :+1:
I may not like everything about Trump, but I definitely support that decision.

8 Likes

Research COINTELPRO and remember the documents that brought it to light were stolen from the fbi and that is just what they documented, all may not be as it seems, our government lies…but of course that activity stopped in the early 70’s…

7 Likes

Interesting. I plan to read up on that.

6 Likes

Doubt you will find it in a history book, for some reason they don’t teach that kind of history. Research can get confusing as some from both sides of the coin cloud the facts, the longer you chase it down the rabbit hole the better feel you get for the disinformation, lots of little red pills along the way
@Robert Curious if the “red pill” thing came from the Matrix now that I have been initiated. Watching the third one right now, kinda anyway, once I start something I don’t quit, no matter how distasteful :rofl:

7 Likes

:boom: :fireworks: :boom: :ak47: :ak47: :ak47:

7 Likes

I think right now is the time to never leave home without a weapon. Black lives matter protesters have no concern for human life. If they did they wouldn’t have riots everywhere they went.

:fu: BLM

9 Likes