Support LEO - bring out the Guard? - POLL

Line of police marching down the street through suburbia. A small group of them stops and pepper balls female civilians on their front porch. After shouting for them to go back inside their house.

5 Likes

I have no idea what actually happened, but I DO know that I don’t trust the media to present anything w/o slanting it toward anarchy and destruction of our country. I’m currently waiting for the rest of the video and story to be released so that instead of being manipulated into thinking what the media wants me to think, I can actually decide for myself what to think.

I think it’s a huge mistake to believe the media. It’s nothing more than a trap.

I also know that the rioters and looters aren’t doing anything to help the situation or even to put on a display of protest. They’re just using it as an excuse to riot and loot. But I’ve been expecting much the same since the C19 lockdown started. It just took a bit longer to show up than I thought it would.

Move their rioting to the suburbs? Really? Big mistake and I don’t even live there. But the further out of the city one moves ones operations and the closer to the rural areas, the more firearms one finds. Yeah, good move! By all means, take it to the suburbs. Better yet, take it to rural America.

Keep your powder dry folks.

5 Likes

Well, I was just at a barber shop, its closed, however there were friends helping friends,

it was mentioned rioters were creeping up this way, one guy reported a group had assembled behind a meijer (large box store) store a town south, that town is at the end of the expressway, seems they were gathering their courage perhaps by assembling

I had gone to town to get a repair, the store was closed but another somewhat related was open, had all the mask wearing warning signs in place, including extra “we mean it” signs but I proceeded anyhow, they helped me and said today’s their first day open despite not being allowed to, God bless them and their courage.

My opinion, go about your business as normal as you can, spread smiles and wish people a good day, speak softly but carry a bang stick

5 Likes

Precisely. I know it can’t happen here, just like it couldn’t happen in Yugoslavia where Selco Begovic is from and whose SHTF books I recently mentioned. He mentions as one of the things to watch EXACTLY what is happening here right now.

I agree with you, go about life as normal, but keep an eye open and for GODs sake don’t wait too long before getting out of Dodge. We need all the good folks we can to keep the regressives contained in their cities.

Things could get very interesting. Notice that I didn’t write “will get interesting”.

5 Likes

The Mrs and I did watch Shot through the Heart, well worth looking up

3 Likes

What is it? (found it, now to actually find it for watching)

In searching for that I did find this, the full text of Selco’s anthologies.
https://archive.org/stream/TheSHTFAnthologySelco/The%20SHTF%20Anthology%20-%20Selco_djvu.txt

Bummer! Amazon doesn’t have it.

2 Likes

A prophetic band from my youth on rioting;

5 Likes

Give the rioters a Holiday in Cambodia.

5 Likes