Support - Moly .223 55gr. Bullets

I’m sure there’s at least 400, in that bag. I have more reloading stuff than I can possibly shoot. Of course all of it back when it was more affordable. I have the weight and length pictures attached as well. I put the moly on in my tumbler a few years back. There’s no cannelure on them so I would say they are NOT Hornady’s.
But I know they shoot. I think I ordered a couple thousand at the time and this is what’s left.

Please make the donation to the site and I will ship them to you. We will give it a week.

7 Likes

Cross posting, thank you :+1:

7 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, If I wanted to make the donation and receive these, what is the process?

6 Likes

Just post a price of what you would give on this thread.

6 Likes

$100

7 Likes

WOW, that’s awesome, thank you, :boom:

please, do an into thread so we can get to know you, its clear you like .223, what platform do you shoot, etc etc

4 Likes

Should I jump to the command center and sog donations to take care of this?
I put up my intro just before posting this.

5 Likes

@CJ-Gregory can we conclude both of your current support offerings?

Let both know so they can give you their info etc?

4 Likes

I’m good to go. I already have a USPS flat rate box ready to go. Just private message me, both of you and we are good go. Need an address to send it to and it will be in the mail tomorrow afternoon when I head to town. I can do Saturday mid morning for the send off too if that donation is thumbs up.

I will cover the postage. No worries.

5 Likes

Awesome, please mark as sold and thank you very much for your generous contribution, what a great thing to witness :partying_face:

3 Likes

This item has been sold as a donation to our site.

Very nice!

All I need now is an address to send it.

4 Likes