Suppressor pic thread

Q Trash Panda On the POF Revolution, one of my favorites.

11 Likes

Dead Air Odessa 9 on the Dan Wesson Wraith

7 Likes

Ruger 22/45 Lites with color matched Whispertec Hollywood Lite Suppressors. Proudly built by; United Armament Corp

8 Likes

Silent Night

10 Likes

If that don’t make you feel jolly nothing will haha

5 Likes

I’ll have to do an updated tree this year

4 Likes

Rex Silentium prototype… on full auto Black Gold Custom Arms 308 :grin:

7 Likes

A whole bunch of Rex Silentium… in custom Cerakote and in the raw naked stainless steel

7 Likes

The Stinger Worx suppressor on a customized Sig MCX
This Stinger Worx is full titanium… love this one.

6 Likes

Griffin suppressor on MP5-N with a converted AR stock adapter we rebuilt.

7 Likes

One of my personal favorites, the Yankee Hill Machine Resonator, even on a 556 gun it is quiet.

8 Likes

Incase anyone is interested. Here is my brand newly designed suppressed AR10 build. Has the brand new amazing ARQ10 receiver set from Quentin Defense, Elftmann tactical trigger, 16" rosco manufacturing barrel, Bushnell Forge line riflescope, and raw titanium can from Torrent Suppressors. I have NOT had a chance to get out and shoot it yet unfortunately.

8 Likes

Looks nice!

3 Likes

My 308 can build…

4140, all threaded, weighs about 2.5 lbs.

5 Likes

Nice! I "theoretically " need one of these for a ruger ranch 7.62×39 bolt action rifle I probably dont own. But I refuse to preform like a trained dolphin for the ATF! I may have to make an imaginary one someday for my imaginary gun i dont possess…

3 Likes

Paper work with the right dealer is no more or harder than a firearm. Yes the wait suck’s but the process is so simple a cave man can do it. And once you get the first bit of paperwork done every other nfa item is handled thru email and docusign. No trained dolphin or monkey act. People have the wrong idea of how hard it is. Hansohn Brothers = NFA made easy

4 Likes

Except in CA, right. Then we’re pretty much screwed. I’d love a suppressor, but can’t have one. :cry:

3 Likes

Yeah the ignorance is deep with the people running that state. Maybe one day the good guys will take it back and get things back on the freedom track

2 Likes

Still a year wait per item or only thec1st one?

2 Likes

I’m over exaggerating but some people are still 12. My brother has had a bunch at 6 months but I’ve also waited 18 so… form 1s have seen 12 days since efile has opened back up. It’s the government so you never know. Just buy and wait the wait and have a reward at the end instead of waiting to wait for a time that may never come.

3 Likes