Suppressor pic thread

Well, I didn’t see an Omega…

7 Likes

FNX 45 Tactical with a Octane 45 Silencerco

SIG MPX SBR with a Omega9K

5 Likes

Suppressed Armament Systems

5 Likes

I thought you were in Commiefornia. How are you able to have that? I want one, too. :astonished:

2 Likes

I have very special friends. Lol

SAS is one of my business partners. His suppressors are extremely underrated. They’re amazing in quality and performance.

4 Likes

I love seeing companies improving on an already good design. CGS group came out with the hydra (lower) and just dropped the siren. I’m blow away with the physical change and noticeable weight drop using carbon fiber. Tomorrow we hope to see how the sound has improved

6 Likes

A close up of the CGS group Siren

5 Likes

Kaylea with CGS Group Kraken sk

5 Likes

In a quest to suppress all things I had Todd at TBA Suppressor thread my Remington 597. It’s running one of his cans the Peacemaker on the end. Boyds tacticool stock I camoed and topped off with a Leupold 3-9 scope

6 Likes

Yes Sir! Hoping to put one of those in jail soon!! Very nice:ar15:

2 Likes

My 14.5 6.8 Umbrella Corp build. Sandman S with SubTac cover on the end and a Nightforce on top.

6 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris I believe I will begin the endeavor of filling out the paperwork for the tax stamp here shortly, on to my first Suppressor…any suggestions? more than likely will go on the Keltec sub 2000.

2 Likes

Omega 9k is a hard can not to recommend for it!

3 Likes

Thanks @AgentVenom! You won’t be disappointed with the Omega.

1 Like

Silencerco Hybrid / Beretta APX Centurion:

4 Likes

How u like that beretta?

0 Likes

Thanks for asking, @SuppressedNation_Chris. I gotta admit I wasn’t too keen on the design when the APX was released, but I’m more of a function over form guy so picked up a full size. It shot so well I bought the Centurion as soon as it was available. Both are amazing pistols, but the Centurion has become my favorite among the two. Both are 9mm, btw…

Running both suppressed with primarily S&B 150g subsonic has been without issue and surprisingly accurate -wish I could say the same for my XDM with RDO. I recently picked up some Lawman CF, 147g that I’ll get to when the S&B runs out.

0 Likes

I have not seen s&b 150 subs. How well do those work? I just got some 158 fiocchi in to meter with. We need a few more 9mm host for sure here.

0 Likes

The S&B 150’s (SB9SUBB) have been outstanding and the price point is often on par or slightly less than Fiocchi. The best thing I see from them is consistency in spent case ejection patterns, which is a direct correlation to how reliably the ammo cycles the slide when suppressed -an attribute of how well it’s manufactured I’d gather. I once shot 50 rounds from my bench outside and found every last case within less than a 10” diameter circle to my RHS -first time that’s ever happened with any ammo.

The 150’s do seem to have dried up recently or I’m just not looking in the right places. So I’m getting the impression S&B’s 140g (SB9SUBA) is much more common. I have some of these on hand as well, but don’t have enough trigger time using them to pass judgement yet. I suspect they’ll produce similar results though.

Lastly, how well do the Fiocchi 158’s run suppressed?

0 Likes

Have not ran the 158s yet but they come highly recommended. We are working on 3 22 videos and hope to get on the 9mm videos next. I’ll let you know my opinion on them.

1 Like