Suppressors, the ins and outs

If we ever abolish the NFA it will bring the hearing protection we refer to as silencers down to affordable levels. They’d be able to be made at home.

5 Likes

lot cheaper than you can imagine

3 Likes

that’s not cheap for those purposes its rather expensive

4 Likes
3 Likes

Very limited time… CRAZY deals on Rex Silentium suppressors and other goodies…

4 Likes

So far super happy with the Rex Silentium SEG 9mm can we picked up for the shop. Super lightweight, cheap, it works, and you can replace the wipes.
I think current MSRP is $449.00 but do not quote me on that… hahhahaa
They make a 45 can as well.

5 Likes

Or die

4 Likes

So if you get a stamp you have to report everytime you move and you can’t move out of state without special permission, right?

I like the idea but the extra stuff scares me off

5 Likes

Yeah, I understand that. Being on the “list” was what held me back for decades, then I got to a certain point and realized that no matter what they wanted the answer was going to be the same whether I was on the list or not. How many ways can one say, “NO!”. Eventually one realizes that it’s either important enough to stand up for or so meaningless that one can get on ones knees and become the slave they want.

We have registration today for all guns, it’s just on paper right now and not in a database, but that can change fairly quickly.

But what really ticks me off is having to pay $200 to the go’vermin to save my hearing (holding my hearing hostage to force me to pay their tax). But I should have done it a long time ago.

5 Likes