TACTICALUNICORN1776 THE INTRO EVERYONE ASKED FOR BUT NOBODY ACTUALLY WANTS

I like it, thank you!

7 Likes

Ummm… I’ll reread this intro later, after a lot of whiskey… WELCOME to full 30, I think…if I see another fucken fairytale critter come to life here, gonna start the whiskey sooner!:drooling_face:FML

12 Likes

HA! I brought them both. Trust me, they aren’t fairy tales. Fairy tales have happy endings. Dealing with those two is like if you were in a fairy tale…but it was a nightmare…because the fairies are on fire…and the ground is on fire…and you’re on fire…because you’re in Hell… LMAO.

9 Likes

The introduction is pretty accurate, I guess

9 Likes

I mean, he’s so inspirational that even @TacticoolSasquatch1776 wants to be him.

9 Likes

Dunno what to say…
So I wont.

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @TacticalUnicorn1776 Good to have you here. Jump right in the water’s fine.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Sweet!

4 Likes

At least this nightmare can spell “brought”:laughing:

5 Likes

This is the kind of thing I’m talking about. :point_up_2:

6 Likes

The original Grimm’s fairy tales were very dark and rarely had a happy ending. Maybe you found those two in the original stories. :grin:

7 Likes

You might be on to something. Lol

3 Likes

We welcome all creatures, critters, and vermin! As long as you like guns and support our right to bear arms, you’re welcome here. We’re glad to have you here!

11 Likes

I always thought Noah would be more of a five card draw kind of guy, but who am I to question a unicorn?

7 Likes

Ha! Look, @captainbeard. Clearly, somebody else knows him, too. :rofl:

6 Likes

Knows him, or has a good judge of character. Lol

5 Likes

Ha Ha! Welcome!

4 Likes

Nice intro :+1:

3 Likes

:no_entry_sign::unicorn:

1 Like

3 Likes