Talk With USCCA at the 2021 Expo in Ft Worth

There will be more content to come from the Concealed Carry & Home Defense Expo. I think I have enough footage for 4-5 videos, so stay tuned.

8 Likes

Dang, I wasn’t aware this was going on and it was in my city.

3 Likes

pay more attention to things LOL

2 Likes

Gee, thanks.

OR…they could get the word out better. Maybe they want to keep it secret, I don’t know.

2 Likes

there have been notices all around for months now becuase it was moved. i put out videos and post for like the last month at least and seen stuff all over the place… do you just hang out here on FULL30? i know there are some here that do, so maybe i should pay more attention to sharing stuff here to help connect the dots

2 Likes

I’m almost strictly a forum denizen around these parts. Oh well, up to you what you want to do. Where would I normally learn about an event like this if I wasn’t aware of Full30 at all?

2 Likes

so to answer that question, you knowing requires you to be plugged in, at least to a certain extent. that invovles things like what platforms you are on, how often you use them, who you follow, etc. i can tell you that if you follow the USCCA or just about anyone who keeps tabs on these trade shows and things, you should have known. then again, maybe i just do not have a life, that could be it too. at the very least you bring forth a problem that could easily be fixed just by ME taking the iniative to make sure things like this are posted somewhere over here too. i share content, participate in threads and other things over here but I have no problem saying that i often overlook FULL30 when it comes to the basic information part of things… i can do better.

3 Likes

I stay away from people as much as possible these days myself. When we are on the road we don’t even go to restaurants. If it ain’t at the coop, LGS or on the bulletin board at the grocery store I would never know about anything local myself. Sometimes we hear about stuff from the neighbors or the kids. Things are different these days.

2 Likes