Taurus G3c, Is it better than the G2c?

Is the Taurus G3c better than its predecessor the G2c ? Well with the addition of front slide serrations, better sights that are compatible with Glock , and a far better trigger I would submit that the G3c Is absolutely a far better Pistol than the previous G2c.
It has been a long time since I have been this impressed with a pistol. My interest in it is not just limited to the cheaper price, but the better fit, finish and feel. the recoil is so tame that you can just rip off rounds and stay on target with little effort from the shooters perspective. It’s very easy to carry due to its smaller size and with 13 rounds of 9mm it’s difficult for people to argue that it would be a bad choice for daily carry.

11 Likes

I really like my G3, it runs steel cased ammo with zero issues so far, I like it so much I bought a nice leather OWB holster for it…

9 Likes

That’s awesome @rjburk ! I’m truly blown away at how well this thing runs. It’s just craziness in my opinion. The accuracy is great too. I was looking into the G3 before I did this. Now I think it may be unavoidable, me buying the G3 too.

9 Likes

Nice! Great review!
Makes me want to buy one…but that takes money dangit :man_facepalming:t2:

9 Likes

Yeah, but at least this is reasonable at $279.00

9 Likes

or less…

9 Likes

I have the G2C and the G3, both pistols shoot great. Haven’t looked at the G3C, but does it have the same trigger as the G3? The G3 trigger was a vast improvement over the G2C, better feel and pull.

6 Likes

Yep it absolutely does!

4 Likes