Ted Nugents letter to biteme

OHHHHHHHH I guess you told me. Clearly, your Keyboard should come equipped with a breathalyzer. But I will tell you what rather than stink up this thread with your drama why don’t you either leave me alone or take it to PM as a man. Being the bully, I have seen you to be and the drama queen you have shown yourself to be I will offer you another option. Contact me and I will help you scrape together the bus fare and meet you at the bus station where we can talk face to face. I am sure you are a much more civil person.

7 Likes

Fellows, when we start challenging each other to a brawl in the streets is when i’m done, i gave up CB radio for that very reason. gun owners should be a brotherhood. sure we all have different opinions. that’s called being a human, none of us are the same. You two should take it to a PM to fight. these post are not good for newbies to see. i wouldn’t join here after reading these last few post.

11 Likes

Gentlemen let’s take a step back, take a breath and think about what’s important for our country.We all have to do what we can to keep this a free country including getting along with the very people we need to make that happen. This next 4 yrs are going to be a time that won’t be easy for any conservative let alone Trump supporters. The commies coming into power Wed. are out for blood, yours and mine.This will be a season of hard work to save our great America. I’m almost 73 and I am scared for us but mostly for my grandkids.I won’t be here much longer but what will be here for them is my greatest concern. Have a great night.

9 Likes

What’s correct? Who’s correct? No one knows yet. Just wait and see and be ready to do whatever it is you’re lead to do whatever happens.

7 Likes

:rofl: I would very much like to hear some of these stories sometime. CB trolling seems very retro.

On a serious note, you make a valid point.

8 Likes

Am I the only one that sees the irony in this thread? I mean this is how I envision a Nugent thread would go.

7 Likes

Yep I should know better, that was not intended as a threat though.

8 Likes

Okay @Belt-Fed is the voice of reason here. That alone should get everyone here to stop and take a deep breath. We need unity on our side.

10 Likes
8 Likes