Television Handguns, It Is Harder Than You Think

This was a hard list to make. Lead roles in television just don’t seem to use cool handguns, at least not for very long. What are some of your favorites?

10 Likes

Television guns is surely trickier than movie guns :thinking:

9 Likes

How about Barnaby Jones and his trusty little 38, he could shoot the gun out of the bad guy’s hand from the hip at 100 feet every week with it. :rofl:

11 Likes

heck yeah they are

10 Likes

unless i am mistaken Jones had a S&W model 10 right? one of if not my most favotie S&W revovler model, lot of history,design been around a very long time

10 Likes

Where can a person find a 629 with a loudener?

11 Likes

What did Sledge Hammer use?

9 Likes

S&W 629

9 Likes
9 Likes

guess i just make videos for myself now days, BAHAHAHAHA

10 Likes

LOL The video didn’t load the first time. The settings feature still doesn’t work. Is that baretta legal for the masses with its 3 rd burst? (I suspect not.)
BTW, xcellent choices ! :100:

8 Likes

nope, which SUCKS! transferable machine guns have to have been built prior the gun control act of 1968… and obviously registered prior to 1986. there are a few dealer samples out there that can be transferred but those can’t be transferred to an individual.

7 Likes

What is Quickdraw McGraw using anyhow?

What, its television :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

my cartoon knowledge is a big faded but Quickdraw McGraw definitely used a SAA and while there probably isn’t a definitive answer, we gotta assume it is the real deal, right? so colt?

7 Likes

Didn’t he just hit people with his guitar?
El Kabong

6 Likes

Colt 1873 SAA may have been a regular in more TV shows than any other gun.

Remington 1875 also got some air time, as (if my memory isn’t off) Bruce Boxleitner carried one in the How the West Was Won series.

8 Likes

no doubt that old school cowboy stuff was super prolific on the small screen

7 Likes

Gotta add the Bren 10 from Miami Vice days. If only I could wear white and stay so clean. :rofl:

3 Likes