Thank you to all our veterans!!!

Just wanted to express my gratitude to all men and women that served this great nation!

I, as I am sure everyone else on this forum, am forever grateful!

17 Likes

:+1: :us:

15 Likes

:salute: :us:

15 Likes

:salute: image

Thank you all for protecting our freedoms.

15 Likes

Thanks for that. It does mean something.

Have a great Veterans Day my fellow vets!

I don’t want to be a downer (That means I’m going to be), but you have no idea how much it saddens me to watch what we fought for overseas being thrown away by folks in this country today. So many lives lost and for what? Maybe I’m weary, but I’ve been fighting for freedom, either to keep it or give it to others since I before I was a teen. Looking back, what we should have been doing, it would have been far less expensive and much easier to accomplish, would have been to just remove the people here who try to take away freedom. It would have been very instructive to others with the same ideas of enslavement and maybe they would have learned.

11 Likes

The fight isn’t over my friend.

And we still have many, many freedom loving people in this nation who remember what all you vets have fought and sacrificed for and are ready to stand up next to you in order to insure that we don’t lose what’s left of our freedom.

If these commie a—holes beat us psychologically, then they don’t need to fight physically.
Let’s not give up easily.

Thanks to all of you who gave so much for this country. We’ll be looking to you for your experience, and expertise… And some of us actually never forget our friends and relatives who have served in whatever manner you have served…once again, thank you guys.

14 Likes

Thank you Veterans!

13 Likes

Thank you to all veterans!

13 Likes

I speak for me and my household it was an honor and a privilege . :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thank you veterans!

12 Likes

Charlie Company 5-20th Infantry Battalion

12 Likes

A Co (airborne), 12th Engineers, 8th Inf Div., USAREUR

Edit: Good idea Mac! Units gents…

10 Likes

1st ASA Aviation unit. Ft Bliss,Tx

10 Likes

315 TRS, San Angelo, TX

:arrow_up: The beginning.