Thanks for the add and hello from Wisconsin!

Hello all and thanks for having me! Heard about the group through SDI and at first glance it looks like exactly what I was looking for. Looking forward to being a contributing member of the group.

18 Likes

Hello @jasonk . Welcome to the Full30 forum.

9 Likes

Welcome @jasonk
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

8 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

welcome

8 Likes

Hey Brother welcome to the forum!

9 Likes

Hello @jasonk we wont hold it against you being from Wisconsin, wait, I’m from Wisconsin. OK, we won’t hold it against you that you’re going to SDI, wait, I’m going to SDI.

Are you me?

10 Likes

Hmmmm inquiring minds want to know?

6 Likes

I know I’m confused.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum always good to have more members

9 Likes

Welcome from Ky

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @jasonk

7 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

8 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews took a look at your site and it looks great, must be fun! Also, Wisconsin is the best kept secret in the country. We just tell everyone it’s cold to keep the idiots out.

9 Likes

It’s a fun place to be. It’s full of a bunch of great guys. Frankly. Grab some coffee and get to reading some of the more political posts. A lot of level heads here.

9 Likes

One of my many moves from FL was to WI,

We packed up, moved out, drove from Sarasota to the tip of Sturgeon Bay, spent a total of 24hrs in WI

cost about 5k total and I too, decided to keep WI a secret

From my boss, I did all this during Christmas break, I never officially quit, so we got a new house and I went back to work after the new year break, my wife did quit her job

9 Likes

@Robert, Sturgeon Bay, and all of Door County is beautiful! Family had a cottage up there for generations on Rileys Bay, had a lot of good times up there. Best part of Door County, no ticks like the rest of the up north.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome to Full30!

8 Likes

Welcome to full30!

8 Likes

That’s not too far to the north of me. Along the lake shore is all very nice.

3 Likes