Thanksgiving 2023

Almost missed an opportunity to be thankful.

Despite the likelihood of being able to list untold negatives I do want to take the time to list at least one positive.

We’re here, I’m thankful for that, happy thanksgiving all :hugs:

12 Likes

Absolutely. A day for thanks.

10 Likes

Just dont try any updates today. :grin:

11 Likes

Happy Turkey Day to all you Turkey’s… :grinning:

11 Likes

The one most import thing a person can learn for contentment and happiness is a thankful heart. We were created to praise and thank God. Life is 80% attitude. Even in the midst of the world’s chaos we truly have so much to be thankful for in this country. My life has been blessed with safety, security and bounty.
Happy Thanksgiving All!

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

10 Likes

I am thankful for being married to the best woman for me in the best country ever founded that has been blessed by God.

10 Likes

Absolutely :100: %

10 Likes

:laughing: :rofl:

10 Likes

The irony of the times… Still so much to be thankful for.

10 Likes

Me too , I like the way you worded that. Mines the best for me but might take out a lesser mortal. In all humbleness of course. We had the kids and there spouses and our grandkids over too and they are close enough and gracious enough to accept the invitation.

8 Likes

Wife hurt herself, Had canned strew, venison burgers and fired rice for dinner.

7 Likes

The medium woman?

Lucky she didn’t hurt you, she ok?

7 Likes

Going to the quacks tomorrow, she didnt want to miss the sales ( or watching me spend money)
She got hurt at work, and wont listen to me, so she bed and Im waiting on her hand and broken foot.

7 Likes

I hope she heals up fast.

8 Likes

That food doesn’t sound bad to me.

8 Likes

It was Kung Pao rice from a Chinese friend. It was hot and burnt twice.
I went back for more :hot_face:

6 Likes

Eat ice cream

6 Likes

So true!:joy:

6 Likes

Can not do, dairy and me dont get along

7 Likes