That did not take long

I think its more due to they had years of poverty after the treaty of Versailles and the new wealth, backed with national pride that made any opposition a suicide, plus a hardship on their personal families

So, if the feds keep handing out these checks, and the masses believe their better off,

then Biden becomes their Hitler

The rest will fall in line

Not a prediction, more an observation on how history repeats

What was one of the Wehrmacht assets?

Propaganda

What does our MSM excel at?

And you can’t counter your TV

Online, social media, you can counter with your voice, and that’s met with being censored, removed for violating TOS, for everyone’s safety

History is being erased, why?

Because history shows people can rise up

https://www.rand.org/blog/2021/02/domestic-violent-extremists-will-be-harder-to-combat.html

13 Likes

And with the lockdowns no more church, bars, or even town hall meetings.
489175a07c8a348919491eeae81fea826e6b360789608cd429271fe93500e8f4

Do not become one of the sheeple

14 Likes

Those bangers and commies in the military probably will not care about the oath though and thier numbers are increasing. I wouldnt be surprised to seem the higher ups remove the constitution from that oath before too long in an attempt to curb “domestic terrorism” or “patriotic extremism” in the military.

11 Likes

Than you would see a shit storm. As for the bangers and commies I know they exist, but how many do you think are SF, Rangers, Seals, Scout Snipers, PJs, Deltas, can fly a gunship? They would not last because those units weed out the shit stains. Any left will be dealt with if need be

15 Likes

They have busted a few in places like the 82nd Airborne and there appear to be quite a few Marines wrapped up in various gangs.

11 Likes

They all have clerks and wrench turners being in either is not an indication of elite training

11 Likes

Is there still a military route to avoid jail like back in the day? That might explain the higher prevalence.

8 Likes

That’s true Joe. Everyone knew who they were in our unit. They were transferred out to other units pretty quickly. Thankfully they were few as few make it through the training. In a time of social stress they might not be so lucky as to get a transfer. Accidents happen and happen quite easily in the more elite forces since they train all the time.

edit: But that was years ago. I do see who’s in the military today, or I did. I saw no difference from what I saw when I was in. But too, the ones I saw took it on themselves to train on the weekend with us in competition.

10 Likes

The military is getting stricter on who they take in, jail time will disqualify you a DUI will get you kicked out they even have rules on tats now. However, with the way the liberal courts are I would imagine if some poor minority said he would go into the service to avoid a record a judge would go along with it in some places.

12 Likes

Don’t have much to say but sniff and Ho can bite my ass.So can their wives and husbands and kids and everyone related to the commie bastards.

14 Likes

So how do you really feel? c’mon don’t hold back

12 Likes

That pretty much covered it in a nice sorta way.

13 Likes

This about say it all.

11 Likes
11 Likes

I’m gonna get way deep into this one later. There’s a WHOLE LOT of bullshiit speculation from people that don’t know what they’re talking about, making comments as facts here.

That is - unless I’m completely wrong - and they all have more time in that uniform that I did. Could be, you know…

10 Likes

And what about LEO if laws change?

Remember, there’s a younger generation void of your knowledge ,
and flat out just grew up different, no open carry, no rifles in truck windows, guns villified,
patriots become jihadists

And that’s getting worse fast, I watch masked parents masking and towing their kids into masked supermarkets, what are those kids learning?

Social media censors :nazi2: without regard to the 1A

Bingo brother, sleeping, and when do people awake, when the country is consumed with flames?

No one wants that, but is DC led by the constitution or by federal code/policy?

Trump was impotent his last days, orders given not followed, social media banned, MSM burned,

Did you read the rand article?

It purports the right utilizes Leaderless resistance as an asset, if its such an asset why was Trump Trumped?

Though I had said I gave up trying to network other sites like our two have I actually made another attempt recently…

Guess how that’s going?

If virtual groups of Patriots are unwilling to pair up how do you expect actual conflict to fare?

10 Likes

Getting patriots to work together is like herding cats.

11 Likes

Funny I said the exact same thing to somebody yesterday

11 Likes

What are you saying, I need smelly fish or a leaky cow?

12 Likes

:grin:

We’re too independent minded. Then there is the occasional moron who infiltrates the ranks that pisses off the folks who know what they’re doing. Or folks who know what they’re doing and try to impress everyone with their “one way” of doing something. The middle finger raises very easily and it’s easier to let them go their own way.

12 Likes