That moment when... you decide to buy your first gun?

Ok, this is a longish video, and not overly exciting - but it has an interesting twist… I would not be surprised if his local gunstore receives a visit from its newest customer today.

6 Likes

Yep. I think he’s heading on down to his local gun store alright. You know, police can’t hang around your house to guard you.
He also needs to get his lights back on manual and off that crappy technology. He has lights on where he doesn’t need them and lights off where he does need them.

6 Likes

Hope he’s in a no wait state. If he’s here in California he’ll continue to be waiting on cops for 10 days.

5 Likes

I’m still lookin for a reason to buy my first gun. why did ya’ll buy your first one. help me out. and what would be a good first gun for me to buy?

5 Likes

I respect Tim Pool. He is more of a liberal but he is a free thinker and respects the other side. He also calls out his own when they F up.

6 Likes

I cannot help you mate. I lost all my guns in a boating accident and I’m pretty broken up about it.

6 Likes

Would a Raven arms 25 auto be a good first gun?

5 Likes

Nah. Beretta Model 81. Go get you one!

5 Likes

Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock…

5 Likes

just means you get to buy your first gun again

3 Likes

Awesome! Imma buy an evil black rifle then.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I just saw this guy on Glen Beck not long ago. Well here’s my take on it. He had time to call the police and he did. They told the guy don’t’ come back but he did. Now it’s time to look at this character find out what he is doing and why and lock him up. The last time I checked attempted burglary is still a crime. I would have definitely been locked and loaded on the second excursion onto my property by this individual. Shows you that you just don’t know what is going to happen anymore.

4 Likes

And with antifa after Tim Pool he will no doubt arm himself now. I think we may have someone coming over to our pro-2A side. And he has a loud voice online.

2 Likes