The ammo topic, until we get a dedicated ammo forum

Yes, Mister_Torgue, you are lucky!

But, you do seem to be a decent guy, so maybe not all “luck”.

I prefer to buy locally but do order bulk ammo 2 or 3 times a year from SG Ammo. I like them as have real time inventory, large selection and reasonable shipping costs. If I order on Monday it will arrive on Thur… I don’t reload.

After doing some research , best place i found for best prices and Free shipping on all BULK AMMO - https://www.targetsportsusa.com/t-bulkammo.aspx placed a order on Wednesday afternoon ,and had my order by Friday - you have to keep a check on your favorite ammo for sale dates ,1,000 rounds American eagle 223 -299.00 &1000 rounds lawman 124 grain 199.00 - Good prices -

Yea opera gave me the shaft after update ,i coudnt watch vids on full30 so i installed it 5 times no good -so i just installed firefox and it works , i do like opera fast

Never liked Opera. It just didnt work well. Of course, that was a long time ago. Maybe it was a beta version. Lol. I’m a Firefox guy.

Anyway, back on topic…
a few that haven’t been mentioned…

ammunitiontogo.com
luckygunner.com
ammunitiondepot.com

Went out shopping today for groceries n shit and figured I’d stop in Academy and buy a little ammo. I didn’t feel like paying almost $19 for shipping for a few boxes of ammo online. Was surprised to find some .223 hollow points for $5.99 for a box of 20. They had a sale on the Aguilla .22 LR for $2.99 a box of 50. I originally just wanted some .45 LC and ended up spending more money. Haha.

Can’t ever have enough ammo - as my old man used to say :thinking:

Way to go - good for you!

Absolutely! That’s why I always try to pick up random boxes when I can in between bulk buys. It adds up after a while.

When I go from N. Florida to the Tampa area to visit family I stop by Rural King in Crystal River and pick up a few boxes of 9 for me and 38 for my wife. Usually get the 9 for around $10 a box depending on the brand. 38 is more but no shipping and I was making the trip anyway.

Rural King! :heart_eyes:

When I do the same I toss a salute out the window!

Pretty flag

3D Police ammo. Just found it on a shelf in my father in law’s garage. I had to research it. It’s ammo manufactured using recycled cases, and they had little if any police contracts. Just a marketing ploy. The company has since gone under. By all accounts though, good practice ammo.

Neat thing about buying old or bulk firearms/lots is the strange ammo you come across,

this was one of the odd ones I’ve had

Nice looking double barrel!

As I recall it was Spanish (few years gone)

Ammo was for this guy
A drilling (also rehomed)

Is that a shotgun and a rifle combo? I see the shell box now in the pic, sorry about the oversight.

And I did exactly that today. Was in the neighborhood of the local Academy and thought I could use a few boxes. A little more than “a few boxes” but you get the point.

Oh and 5.7x28 is expensive…

Yummy.

Now that is a thing of beauty! Happy shooting mister torgue!