The ammo topic, until we get a dedicated ammo forum

Wow that energy retention is awesome.

5 Likes

For the full power stuff I like Buffalo Bore Double Tap and Underwood

7 Likes

Now those are some little powerful .380’s!

6 Likes

My Browning eats them like candy, laser accurate!

11 Likes

Nice piece!

6 Likes

LonewolfMcQuade👍

5 Likes

Here is one ammo store for good ammo deals: https://www.outdoorlimited.com/specials/bulk-ammo/

4 Likes

Hi There,

Haven’t seen you around before. and it appears you’re new. Please stop on over to the Introductions and give us a few words of introduction; how you found us, what you shoot, where you shoot, interests, etc. We will be most welcoming, I assure you.

Just use this link and start an introduction topic

If you need anything, just let us know at @Range_Officers and we will be happy to help.

We hope you enjoy your time here. We are a great group of folks. We have fun and we learn from each other.

Thanks,

The Full30 Range Officers Group

4 Likes

@CharlesSipe, it looks like you might be a retailer. Correct me if I’m wrong. But we do have have a retailers group that you can be a part of. Just need to give us an intro and let us get to know you.

4 Likes

What? No black tip 5.7? What kinda ammo site is this? Yo, Dawg, y’all got that 855 green? I…I jus need a taste, yo…

5 Likes

Got some of these coming in the mail. Anyone use any of these three and could provide some feedback?

20 Round Box - 5.56 PMC X-TAC M855 62 grain Green TIP FMJ LAP Ammo - 556K|PMCm855-1
20 Round Box - 5.56 NATO 62 Grain Spirepoint Soft Point Hornady Frontier Ammo made by Lake City - FR280
20 Round Box - 5.56 NATO 62 Grain BTHP Match Hornady Frontier Ammo Made by Lake City - FR300

4 Likes

It’s fun to shoot at night massive muzzle flash!!!

7 Likes

Hah, sweet. How’s the accuracy?

4 Likes

I have used both, the frontier ammo is a little more accurate in my opinion. That being said PMC X-tac is awesome too.

5 Likes

Accuracy, in that price range👍

5 Likes

Green tip is a beautiful thing.

9 Likes

How about grey, er, silver?

11 Likes

Nice @Robert

I REALLY want the black tip 5.56’s…but good luck getting that!

5 Likes

Like.

DOUBLE LIKE.

Orange tip is by far my favorite though.

3 Likes

Do you like them for the pretty colors or for their performance?

1 Like