The ATF is at it again!

Letter here

Please sign here

13 Likes

Fascists!!!

11 Likes

Last night and today I go to the link to sign and all I get is a thingy that goes round and round. Does it actually do more than that?

6 Likes

So exactly what does the ATF do that we need done? I mean other than being a jobs program for low scorers on the civil servants test?

Why do we have the registration and ATF at all? We know who the good folks are due to the NICS check. Basically if you can pass NICS and live in a free state you can buy anything on the registration, so why does ATF exist at all? I live for the day when ATF&E will be AT&E or just E since they don’t stop enough untaxed AT sales to even come close to paying their budget. Yeah, I know, I’m dreaming.

8 Likes

I think the biggest part of why to sign is when they go to court it shows the support of the people who reject the changes. Not sure if it makes a difference with some judges by their unconstitutional rulings but at least it shows the support of the community

8 Likes

Most useful thing is return stolen guns. But that’s a small benefit, compared to the risk of our registrations being used for forced confiscations.

9 Likes
10 Likes

THANK GOODNESS I don’t own any guns anymore!! I just hang out here for the exhilarating conversation & the free jelly donuts …

11 Likes

this popped up at me from u tubes

9 Likes

really wish i could retrieve all my life history they have.

9 Likes

Don’t worry, they have it accessible for you. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

So I have read a few of these articles and at first the atf gave no reason, and now if I am reading it right it is because the end user could make it an sbr. Don’t know if Q has the resources to fight this but seems like they followed the law in making a product. They have a winnable case. (it seems I’m no lawyer) The atf needs a good bitch slap and discontinuation to operate with pink slips all around.

8 Likes

Hmmmm, most of them can be made into an SBR. ATTN: ATF! ARs have interchangeable parts. That’s precisely why they’re so popular. ATF is full of feces. Or maybe this is the test case to invalidate all arm braced ARs? I was wondering how they were going to put the genie back in the bottle. It was too much to hope for that they’d return some freedom back to the people and give up on arm braces and SBRs.

9 Likes

From what Kevin said they are going off the completed gun being somewhere advertised that it can be shot from the shoulder.:man_shrugging:t2: They are basing it off the fact that a person could shoulder the gun which will in turn effect all braces. You can not change the rules by what you think someone might do. I’m pretty sure he will win this case

8 Likes

Play this while you read the article

6 Likes

ok… and why, what do they know?

7 Likes

They know both will side with them and kick us into the trash but neither wants it to hurt the polling numbers For their campaign :unamused:

9 Likes