The best looking steak sandwich I have seen.

I am not going to Sam’s this week. I do avoid people, even without Covid 19 which was whipped up by the Chi-coms (Great name Rush) to get rid of Trump, who has cost their politburo billions, and will cost them hundreds of billions in his 8 years. Anyway, this looks delicious.

12 Likes

Yes it do.

9 Likes

I just spent 3 hours doing yard work. That ribeye looks pretty good right now. :smile:

6 Likes

Looks delicious!

6 Likes

I should not have watched this. I’m really damn hungry for one now.

7 Likes

I does look delicious but I’m not a big fan of cooking videos. I’d much rather eat a steak sa’mich that watch a video of one. I could eat three and poop two in the time it takes to watch.

5 Likes

In typical 308AR forum manner, where the hell have you been?

5 Likes

Mostly prepping and purging for this move. The amount of stuff one can acquire over just one decade or so is astounding. Then in trying to determine what is “stuff” and what is “junk” I find myself constantly arguing with myself.
I’m still gonna be in and out here.
Once this is over and I start building my range in ID I’ll be here a bit more often.
Glad to see this forum still going strong.

6 Likes

Great to see you and know that you are doing well. Deciding what is worthy of moving to a different house, much less state, is always a hard one. I don’t envy you one that one. Once it is done and you are in the new place and settled, you’ll find some things and say “Why did I bring that with me?”

6 Likes

We move and dumped everything like a sinking ship, now its replaced many times over, not even a year, my advice, dump it all

6 Likes