The crap other "gun smiths" do.... 🙄

Great job!

5 Likes

It looked like a pig wearing lipstick. LOL

7 Likes

Man, I’m just racking them up, lately. So, Mossberg 500 20ga. Guy bought it used and wanted it checked out (smart guy). The barrel was about a 1/4-3/8" out of the receiver and the barrel lug wasn’t mating to the mag tube. This was because the dead end of the ejector wasn’t correctly fitted to the recess in the barrel. That was the easy part. I feel like whoever did the “work” of this thing last probably has a business card that says," I has welder. I are gunsmith, now."

Exhibit A:

Customer didn’t notice it because it was so far out of the receiver. It still shoots true enough. But, it looks like a horse’s ass. He’s just happy it’s safe and hits where you point it. But, damn. Moral of the story is, “Your meth-head cousin, Leon the pipe welder, is not a gunsmith and should not be the one reattaching the rib of your shotgun.”

10 Likes

Look at this hack job that I’m working on as a side job
I’m gonna be here all night sanding this crap out

9 Likes

Up near the charge handle? I am on my phone… maybe I am not seeing it.

4 Likes

Yeah there’s a lot of gouges
Some one thought there sanding drum on there dremmel was the best thing to use smh

6 Likes

I see them… well, that is not horrible at least. At least they didn’t stick weld the handle onto the bolt carrier! Hahhahahaha

6 Likes

I know man, that bench top can sure use some TLC.

JK.

Looks like a great project.

7 Likes

Ahahahhahahaha yeah I know my friend and I are going to build new work benches in the spring when it thaws out

7 Likes

Oh here is a good one… holy smokes how can anyone be this stupid and still claim to be a pro?

Top is how the rifle came into me. Client said that the other “gun smith” even sighted it in for him. HOW?!!!

Scope bases were reversed front to back… scope rings were reversed front to back…
:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

:rofl: thats ridiculous

5 Likes

Geez, I can’t believe you guys are making fun of all my work. I thought all of it was ingenious.:rofl:

6 Likes

Well, there’s always this guy.

9 Likes

you have to think outside of the box on fixing a dwell timing issue…

5 Likes

Thsts the next fad.

6 Likes

That’s a tactical set-up… when you have to shoot up side down at a 1000 yards.:grinning:

7 Likes

What???..It took me a long time to design and form that tube.

6 Likes

Not a guy at all, just another nefarious attempt…

Pelosi Introduces New Gun Control Bill: Make Assault Rifles Get Their Tubes Tied

4 Likes

If my dog had a face like Pelosi’s, i’d shave her ass and make her walk backward.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t.
I would put her in a show and try to win money for the ugliest dog contest.
Capitalism!!
But I got to admit beating the Clinton’s with that Chelsea breed would be tough…

4 Likes