The crap other "gun smiths" do.... šŸ™„

Great job!

7 Likes

It looked like a pig wearing lipstick. LOL

9 Likes

Man, Iā€™m just racking them up, lately. So, Mossberg 500 20ga. Guy bought it used and wanted it checked out (smart guy). The barrel was about a 1/4-3/8" out of the receiver and the barrel lug wasnā€™t mating to the mag tube. This was because the dead end of the ejector wasnā€™t correctly fitted to the recess in the barrel. That was the easy part. I feel like whoever did the ā€œworkā€ of this thing last probably has a business card that says," I has welder. I are gunsmith, now."

Exhibit A:

Customer didnā€™t notice it because it was so far out of the receiver. It still shoots true enough. But, it looks like a horseā€™s ass. Heā€™s just happy itā€™s safe and hits where you point it. But, damn. Moral of the story is, ā€œYour meth-head cousin, Leon the pipe welder, is not a gunsmith and should not be the one reattaching the rib of your shotgun.ā€

11 Likes

Look at this hack job that Iā€™m working on as a side job
Iā€™m gonna be here all night sanding this crap out

11 Likes

Up near the charge handle? I am on my phoneā€¦ maybe I am not seeing it.

6 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s a lot of gouges
Some one thought there sanding drum on there dremmel was the best thing to use smh

8 Likes

I see themā€¦ well, that is not horrible at least. At least they didnā€™t stick weld the handle onto the bolt carrier! Hahhahahaha

8 Likes

I know man, that bench top can sure use some TLC.

JK.

Looks like a great project.

9 Likes

Ahahahhahahaha yeah I know my friend and I are going to build new work benches in the spring when it thaws out

9 Likes

Oh here is a good oneā€¦ holy smokes how can anyone be this stupid and still claim to be a pro?

Top is how the rifle came into me. Client said that the other ā€œgun smithā€ even sighted it in for him. HOW?!!!

Scope bases were reversed front to backā€¦ scope rings were reversed front to backā€¦
:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

:rofl: thats ridiculous

8 Likes

Geez, I canā€™t believe you guys are making fun of all my work. I thought all of it was ingenious.:rofl:

9 Likes

Well, thereā€™s always this guy.

11 Likes

you have to think outside of the box on fixing a dwell timing issueā€¦

6 Likes

Thsts the next fad.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a tactical set-upā€¦ when you have to shoot up side down at a 1000 yards.:grinning:

9 Likes

What???..It took me a long time to design and form that tube.

8 Likes

Not a guy at all, just another nefarious attemptā€¦

Pelosi Introduces New Gun Control Bill: Make Assault Rifles Get Their Tubes Tied

7 Likes

If my dog had a face like Pelosiā€™s, iā€™d shave her ass and make her walk backward.

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t.
I would put her in a show and try to win money for the ugliest dog contest.
Capitalism!!
But I got to admit beating the Clintonā€™s with that Chelsea breed would be toughā€¦

5 Likes