The debate to end all debates

As a black man i find that picture to be racist and should be taken down.

7 Likes

You don’t have to put in any input other than windage and that’s not hard once you get used to it.

They never went out of business but they did slow down dramatically and also recently changed hands I believe.

6 Likes

As a white man allow me to tell you to go to hell

7 Likes

Flagged :rage:

5 Likes
I'm enjoying the chaos but good debat so far
4 Likes

All I know is I want to clean S&Ws clock for her. Maybe even lick her cylinder. Yum Yum.

4 Likes
3 Likes

AR10s need more of standard spec is my only complaint. Its confusing at times figuring out what is compatible. I love the feel but The Scar-H is also cool. The Bren .308 looks good too.

3 Likes

Dpms pattern is the standard that the industry goes off of. The other is a proprietary one

3 Likes

Lucky you have friends @308AR

5 Likes

Which is weird considering Armalite is the original company…sort of…I think…or is that a Sprinfield Armoury /Rock Island Armoury sort of situation?

Anyhow I didnt know that. My Armalite was pretty neat but mags were spendy $$$$

5 Likes

I forgot about that place , @98Z wouldnt stop PMing me nudes so I left.

5 Likes

armalite was the OG on it but patent ran out. and mags are stupid $$$ but that why i went with AERO great company and they are a OEM manufacturer.

6 Likes

I really like Aero too, them and SOLGW are my gotos for a lot of stuff. LWRC impresses me too though.

5 Likes

Yup Iike Aero, SOLGW, BCM, and LMT over LWRC but that my on preference. I have been buying aero back in 2016 when they were still kind of small or medium size. I bought a lower in 2016 and a upper in 2017. they both fit like a glove when i put them together, now that is quality.

5 Likes

I wish I wouldve bought more MEGA stuff. By far the best looking recievers ive ever seen.

4 Likes

Neophytes.

5 Likes

Geriatric hipster :runlikehell:

5 Likes

Rookies

5 Likes

Mega Machine in Tumwater Wa?
I know the guy that is now selling the old MEGA stock, he is in Centalia WA. He dad is out fire inspector for work place.

4 Likes