The Democratic Unhinged Party

The city of Asheville, N.C.

That’s all I had to read to understand

Too much art/culture/420 and not enough diesel/ammo/church

7 Likes

One of the top five most liberal places I have worked. They passed out some reparations money from the county there already… and they have the largest, fanciest, planned parenthood compound I have ever seen, million dollar landscaping, bronze Sanger statues to commemorate their eugenics loving founder. One of the more racist places I have lived.

9 Likes

They sound completely insane.

9 Likes

@BrianK

Thanks for sharing this. I had heard that Asheville was/is a very liberal city. This seems to confirm that. Now, yet another place to scratch off for places to live.

7 Likes

Some Baltimore businesses are putting their taxes and fees into escrow until city restores Police and basic services.
Baltimore businesses staging Tea Party

10 Likes

Remind me again who runs Baltiwhore?
Oh right.
Even dogs don’t shit their own bed.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OH and Freddy Grey hasn’t re-offended either. Could that be the solution to Baltiwhores crime problem?

7 Likes

Screenshot_20210607-194345_DuckDuckGo

10 Likes

9 Likes

Wear mine to the WPBP most weekends.

Johnny was a conservative.

8 Likes

What the hell happened to this country?

BTW I will never drink Coke again.

8 Likes

Be less white…

Steal Coke.

Or rob 7-11

Or kill your own regularly.

7 Likes

:+1: :joy:

4 Likes

Tuesday.

Wednesday.

Thursday TBD. LOL

7 Likes

Report:
Rev Wright
Farakoon
Talib
Omar
burn loot murder loons
etc…

This could be fun!

5 Likes

This is part of the plan. Commies create chaos to get more power and then use both to disrupt then suck the wealth out of the society they are preying on. While doing this they are setting up new victims.

Next steps: National Policing, and expansion of the FBI and DOJ. Crash the economy and basic supply chain and infrastructure disruption.

8 Likes

IDK about that one, #35 of the 45 communist goals is

35 – Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

And I think we’ve seen some of that recently, no?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/disgraced-comey-admits-i-was-wrong-fisa-abuse-was-not-acceptable/

6 Likes

So what is Comey’s penalty? Does he do time, pay a hefty fine? Do the people who actually misused the FISA court and lied have any penalty? Of course I know the answers and so does everyone here. That’s why this crap keeps happening.

6 Likes

You maybe correct. What if it already happened?
What if the FBI is the New Stazi/KGB and we didn’t get the memo?

In your favor it now appears the 1/6/21 fiasco was a False Flag orchestrated by the FBI. By whose orders? Who takes the fall for all of what’s coming? Possibly they take the hit and are discredited. Who else gets tarred? Or do they pull it off?

If not how soon until they all turn on each other I wonder? Who is it that picks up the pieces? I ask because I see a big planned world-wide crash looming.

8 Likes

Good :eye:

6 Likes

Just Say No to Coke f’em!

9 Likes