The FBI Betraying America?

Is the FBI betraying America? The Constitution, and it’s sworn mission?

Perhaps we should have a Tally Place. One where we post the incidents of merit for consideration to analyze the hypothesis for it’s merit.

There maybe some who just believe they are merely incompetent. Others may feel that they a simply a compromised Law Enforcement Agency being used as a political weapon by parties unknown. Or that they have actually been infiltrated by enemies foreign and or domestic. What say you all?

I’ll start…

6 Likes

Nah , they are patriots

4 Likes

:rofl: There maybe some individuals who are. One has to ask however, where are their spines?

6 Likes

Just the upper echelon has their commie nose up brandon’s rear

4 Likes

That was my hope for a long time. The lack of whistleblowers indicates to me just the opposite.

8 Likes

They work for the attorney general and we haven’t had one worth a f uck since at least Clinton’s first term.

4 Likes

Rumor mill says that is why Veritas was raided, diary claim was just for public consumption, the real target was info on an investigation he is doing on the fbi.

9 Likes

Our problem seems to be how do we use RICO on the Government?

8 Likes

Wonder what would happen if one of those large teams of black wearing jack booted SS types got taken out? Then what they send more and start CW2.0? They go after the ones they think are responsible? But what if the American People hide them and then fight with and for them. Then what are they going to do? Call the U.N. and start CW2.0 that way? These are men with corrupt morals and have aided and abetted the enemies of you and I, “We The People”. They have transitioned from law enforcement to law corrupters. They have committed treason because “they were just doing their jobs.” So what WOULD happen if one of these SS hit squads WAS taken down? Just sayin’ what if.

IT IS TIME FOR ALL GOOD PEOPLE TO COME TO THE AID OF THE COUNTRY AND FIGHT THE PARTIES OF DEATH NAZICRATS!!!.!.!!!

7 Likes

Indeed what if? To my thinking they are making a serious miscalculation here. I believe they think their plans will succeed, otherwise why proceed?

However rarely does any plan survive first contact. It is often best to initiate a rear guard action if possible knowing the attack is coming.

That kind of goes along with the point I was making earlier. How do we apply the RICO statute to a Law Enforcement Agency that appears to be the tool of a Organized Criminal Enterprise?

9 Likes

It’s not difficult to buy uniforms and gear. I’ve often wondered what would happen if a group of people dressed like the jack booted thugs and raided a leftist home and stole stuff just like the fbi is doing? Maybe someone who works for CNN or the NY Times? But you get the idea. Or maybe the home of one of the fbi raiders?

The biggest problem I can see, as far as getting caught, is that 2 people can keep a secret but only if one of them is dead. A group of people? Someone is sure to talk.

6 Likes

dressed up as a uniformed officer including a marked car.

6 Likes

That’s some evil shit.

7 Likes

This is gun control at work! Canada has some real strict gun control and THIS is what happens when people trust the gov to protect them instead of taking personal responsibility for their own safety. The cops are only minutes away (if they even come any more) when seconds count! I would rather face twelve of my peers than 6 feet of earth.

6 Likes

The folks who defunded the police in Seattle have private security detailed to them for their safety. Why? They fired 100 cops, then another 250 quit or wouldn’t take the faux vaccine. Murder is up 76%. So the tax $ is used protect the people who caused the problem, but the people who pay the taxes get the upraised middle finger.

5 Likes

This is what the(HRICOTS (Head Racist In Charge Of That Shit) said:

…During a media briefing Tuesday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said the tragedy reinforces the need for gun control legislation.

“We’re now looking for right way and right moment to bring it forward,” Trudeau said without making a specific promise on the timeline of the legislation.

Trudeau’s Liberals campaigned on a promise to ban assault rifles, which they said in their platform are “designed to inflict mass casualties and have no place in Canada.” The plan would include a buyback program for all military-style assault rifles purchased legally in Canada.

Police had not said what kind of weapon Wortman used or whether it was legally obtained at the time of the article’s writing. I didn’t bother to look it up as it isn’t germane. The point is commies don’t give a shit.

7 Likes

none of his weapons were legally owned or obtained - the semi-auto rifle he used was smuggled from the other side of the fence. Not a single law/control regulation that already existed to prevent this very action prevented this tragedy. To the logical it is proof that gun control does not prevent gun crime. It doesn’t prevent it in New Zealand (an island), it doesn’t prevent it in Australia (an island) and it will not prevent it when firearms can simply walk across a border.

7 Likes

Thanks. You are correct, to the logical… I guess what that what they do is logical too, if your purpose is to enslave free people

7 Likes

And NO Law will ever stop it, NO gun ban will ever stop it…

8 Likes

Cover up, Political or incompetent? I’m going with political or maybe frame to cover-up…

6 Likes