The FBI Betraying America?

Does a wolf betray sheep?

3 Likes

the police is still THEIR line of defence, they used to have private sec AND police, AND petty criminals (inadvertently working for the govt on aggregate) being protected by the police.

4 Likes

with people like Ridgewalker there is no hope for that.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree.
Stay a while longer w/o attacking members.
Plenty of lefty’s to fuck with else where. IMO
But we all are gonna stand back to back and fight together. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s one of the biggest problems on our side. IMO Shitting on our own.
FOCUS and legally act against the rat RICO gang.
Hell one broken down car in the Holland tunnel can slow tax revenues to NYC for hours. One in/on every tunnel and bridge can slow the rats revenue real good.

I can be cunty at times so I do understand the anger and frustration across the USA.

Hang together or hang separately.

6 Likes

i am afraid we live in the world where some very deep understanding of the world is (suddenly, no kidding, suddenly) required on our part, and way too many people demonstrate loudly the complete absence of a shadow of any understanding.

and speaking of shitting, RE-READ who was shitting on whom here in this forum. how READILY the shit hit the fan.

2 Likes

My apology.
Should have not directed that at you.
Should have been directed at all of us.

4 Likes

What I said, I said. And I stand on that. With all the corruption and the push by the nwo to take everything over do you really think that gun control in any way was even designed to stop this? HA!!! You want to know what gun control is about, look at Fort Washington DC, that’s what it is about. It is about the tyrants that are trying to manipulate things so they can take control of our very lives being afraid that we will find them out and fight fire with fire. That is what gun control is all about. This killing spree exemplifies that and frankly if you agree or disagree history bears out what I am saying. When most, and by most, I mean nearly ALL mass shootings and killings took place in highly gun restricted areas and places with severe gun control. Why is that? Do you think that is accidental? It is not! It is the intent to force feed fear of guns into the general population so that the bad guys can disarm the good guys and make the good guys look like the bad guys at the same time. This guy ran around for 13-14 hours killing people I mean even Barney Fife could have taken him down quicker than that. So what was the intent of all this? To instill fear into people so they would willingly give up even more of their GOD given rights. That is ALL that gun control is about. Do we need to fight with each other about this, I hope not because in the end the more they get, the more of our freedom we lose.

8 Likes

Your mistake was telling me to agree with your assessment that the FBI had never served America. While also telling me that my saying the FBI had betrayed America was unacceptable. Inferring that what I said was not to be tolerated and saying for me to watch what I was saying.

That little display showed me what you are…

I say if you want to control what I think believe and say, that you are a fucking totalitarian commie.

Nobody tells me what to say, think or believe and you did all 3 in one post.

So F JB & U2!

7 Likes

thank you for reinforcing my point

2 Likes

I read this as a compliment that RW don’t let people hide shit

6 Likes

Do you know any agents? I laid out my perception of the fbi’s formation, give me yours? You seem a bit absolutist, explain now don’t proclaim. Feel free to shit on me, shit doesn’t bother me, sometimes it’s rather enjoyed.

5 Likes

1975 COINTELPRO senate hearing video just popped up in my suggested list, kinda funny how AI works…

5 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

FBI Coverup

6 Likes

FBI= Fascist Bureau of Intimidation

8 Likes

FBI= Famous But Ineffective

5 Likes

How about
Fixing
Biden