The FBI Betraying America?

No, Durham hasn’t arrested Wray yet …and probably never will. So how long until it gets to the point that somebody does?

7 Likes

Hmm…Have to wonder did the Fascist Bureau of Intimidation hire them first then arrest them, or did they just pay them off then arrest them to put a “more favorable light” on what has become one of the most revolting fedgov deep state agencies in history?

7 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Whata know…

6 Likes

Wow, crazy report, about time too

4 Likes

This is all off the chain crazy. Seriously, I grew up wanting to be a Super Hero, vanquishing evil and protecting truth, justice, and the American way.
Guess the FBI agents grew up wanting to be criminals, traitors, to destroy the Republic and the Constitution they swore to protect. Wild crazy stuff.

It’s been a year since DHS decided that people who question the election of 2020’s integrity or the government’s response to the Bio-weapon are enemies of the state. Yet we haven’t done anything accept determine we will take back our country through truing the vote and then jailing criminals. Don’t worry folks the FBI will step in and GETR done!

Kinda makes you wonder doesn’t it? Just how good of a Cop do you have to be to figure it out. WTH, I mean the evidence is everywhere. Don’t believe me? How about these folks?

7 Likes

the FBI was involved in not only arresting the suspects in an alleged plan to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, but also in helping to plot to take form in the first place.

huh, maybe the answer is in the question

“That’s the $64 million question” Arena said. “When I was the head of the FBI, every known right-wing extremist group had a group of them here in Michigan. Why? We never could figure that out.”

6 Likes

You may still get your chance as may the rest of us, but not in the way we expected or intended.

7 Likes

Tracking Churchill’s Famous Slogan, “You can always take one with you” - The Churchill Project - Hillsdale College.

Last line is priceless.

6 Likes

Sorta reminds me of what could happen here when they come for the firearms. That is if folks have balls enough and the will to retain freedom (what little is left). Make the retirement benefits have a big suck and they won’t find anyone wanting the job. But I think many of us can take more than one with the proper tactics.

5 Likes

FBI = FASCIST BUEREAU of INTIMIDATION

6 Likes

Yes sir!

4 Likes

Well that’s something… I guess losing the their jobs and pensions then going to prison for these POS is off the table?

5 Likes

Unless that happens this will never get cleaned up. The $ they are being paid is ours. The FBI (part of the swamp) involved know that it’ll never affect them.

6 Likes

They even lie to congress but congress doesn’t care. Wonder why?

5 Likes

The fbi (Fascist Bureau of Intimidation) committed crimes during the Whitmer kidnapping fiasco, the 1/6 non insurrection, the Waco debacle, Ruby Ridge assassinations, 9-11, the OKC Bombing, and the hit list goes on and on.
DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THIS REGIME, THEY HAVE SWORN THEMSELVES AS ENEMIES OF WE THE PEOPLE!

Sons of LIBERTY awaken and UNITE!!!

7 Likes

Would seem so. No? The old adage ‘Believe not their words. Believe instead their works’; and another, 'When they ‘tell’ you who they are, believe ‘em’, both come to mind.

Sage advice I would say.

7 Likes

Been busy or I would have posted this earlier…

If the FBI wasn’t bad enough.

Maybe someone needs to start a new thread:

IS THE AMERICAN GOV BETRAYING AMERICA?!!!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Looks like a purge is under way at the FBI…

4 Likes