The FULL30 Tavern 🍺 24/7

Unwind and relax @ the FULL30 Tavern!
The Tavern will be open every Saturday night! The Jukebox is on and the beer is always cold!
This is a friendly place! chill out and unwind, there’s only one rule (no drama) no exceptions.

I have been told I dabble in scotch a little bit.

I prefer the Irish stuff, some Jameson or Redbreast. No taverns though ,too much drama and im in a relationship so Roberta’s knockers dont interest me.

A, toast!
To the owner /Administrator of this forum, @FULL30TEAM!

Two fingers of the good stuff out of my stash, Bib & Tucker, small batch Bourbon .92 proof. A little harsh on the roof of your mouth initially, disappearing into a sweet classic Southern easy sipping bourbon, delicious.

@Forum members! Okay boys the bar is now open, I’m pouring who’s drinking :beers:

@jf89,
I haven’t had the redbreast there’s a couple different Jameson’s would you care to share a description of either one.

Im not the best at describing whiskey but heres a description:
“Jameson Irish whiskey is produced from a mixture of malted and unmalted or “green” Irish barley, all sourced from within a fifty mile radius around the distillery in Cork. The barley is dried in a closed kiln fired by clean-burning anthracite coal to preserve its flavour. Like most Irish whiskey, Jameson is triple distilled for optimum smoothness. The philosophy is balance, ensuring that no one flavour element overpowers another. The end result is a sweet-tasting whiskey.”

Ive had the 18 yesr reserve and loved it, the 25 year is my next to try. Red breast is a spendier brand compared to Jameson also slightly smoother and seems more mild flavor wise but Jameson is my drink of choice. Bushmill is gross garbage whiskey dont let anyone ever tell you different.

Each is different, some are smoky. The older it is the smoother it tends to be.

Which drink are you referrig too? All Scotch has a very stout flavor ,imo.

What is my name? …

Joseph or Joe or asshole, I go by any of those.

Browning Black Label 1911 380 4.25 night sights front and rear, very accurate a gift from my beautiful wife.

Browning makes a 1911?

Not what I meant. I was referring to the Browning brand which is owned by FN.

Whats confusing? …

What I was saying was I didnt know FN made a 1911, better?

The Browning hi power wasnt actually made by JMB either, he helped with its design a little though. Are the current Browning 1911s any good?

@jf89, it’s a 1911 ish I guess you would call it, but yeah it’s pretty much a 1911 just shrunken down.

I added new stag grips, I think it looks pretty good.

Alex Jones (face palm)
…and here you whined that my jokes were bad.

Bloody Mary’s at my house in the morning!