The FULL30 Tavern 🍺 🥃 Open 24/7

I’m in a rum and coke mood. Bacardi gold.

7 Likes

Never was an IPA fan myself until a couple brothers turned me on to these hazy New England style beers.

5 Likes

7 Likes

I just returned home from another family gathering with many loud children, so I’m enjoying the temporary peace and quiet with an old favorite.

5 Likes

I found a nice winter beer.

4 Likes

Followed your lead, went and got a 6 pack and some charcoal lighter and burned down some debris :+1:

5 Likes

It’s a good night for it here, not much wind and cool enough for a fire to
Make sense.

4 Likes

@Robert @Festus too cold here for a fire outside, but I got the fireplace inside rage’n

9 Likes

Congrats on the white Christmas!

6 Likes

I second that, nice white Christmas.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas

9 Likes

I’m happy to see you in the forum again Brother.

5 Likes

ALL:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

7 Likes

MoZee IPA from Toppling Goliath Brewing in Decorha Iowa. Has a sweet, tropical fruit aroma but the taste is more on the citrus end. Grapefruit, orange rind, a tart pineapple, some mango and a faint malty sweetness are just a few of the flavors. It is very thick with that light fizzy carbonation and an oily hops finish. Another tasty offering from TG.

6 Likes

You make my beer feel boring

8 Likes

Certainly looks interesting, never seen it before.

3 Likes

@jtallen83 reviews :smiley:. @Robert reviews :neutral_face:. Let’s try and work on those a little ok Robert. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: @Robert I’ve seen what the beta roll out has been like. :beers: cheers

3 Likes

@Robert
7 Likes

Pseudo Sue Mosaic dry hopped IPA from Toppling Goliath Brewing in Decorha Iowa. Has a strong grapefruit aroma, a sweet grapefruit. The taste follows, lots of juicy ripe grapefruit, a little of that pithy dryness. There is a light malty sweetness but it is mostly dry fruity flavors, hard to explain a tropical fruit flavor but still has that dry component. Doesn’t feel as thick as it looks but it isn’t light by any means. Has a light fizzy carbonation that backs up that pithy dry note. As usual, a fantastic beer from TG
I notice as it warms a bit the tropical fruit, mango or papaya, starts to assert itself along with that sweet malty note.

7 Likes