The FULL30 Tavern šŸŗ šŸ„ƒ Open 24/7

Yep finally cold enough here in MN. Grabbed a 6 pack went and volunteered at the Waconia Vintage Snowmobile show for about 4 hours got home to pop a topā€¦frozen (Beer Slushy) Global warming.

4 Likes

Holy shitā€¦I have to try that bc my name is Zee!!!

2 Likes

Wake Up Iowa Coffee Stout from Backpocket Brewing in Iowa. Almost black with a strong, pleasant coffee aroma. A very clean coffee flavor up front then a little hop bitter. Finishes with toasty malt with a hint of chocolate and caramel. A nice balance of sweet and bitter.

8 Likes

Listen up you beer reviewers!

If you donā€™t post an ABV I am scrolling on.

Itā€™s a huge part of the mouthfeel.

3 Likes

Many donā€™t have it listed, you can always look it up on beer advocateā€¦
why donā€™t I just copy and paste the brewers descriptionā€¦

2 Likes

I quit drinking , but a beer sounds fantastic :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Also a non drinker here. I too miss the beer. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

I rarely drink anymore, but if Iā€™m out for a steak, no can of coke or glass of water will do, IPA & Bourbon :+1:

6 Likes

Not to worry the FULL30 is stocked with a full complement of non-alcoholic beersšŸ‘
Several of them are actually very good youā€™ll have to try them yourself to see which ones you like :grin:

7 Likes

Supa Sumo Double India Pale Ale by Toppling Goliath of Dechora, Iowa. Figured Supa Sumo was appropriate for Super bowl Sunday, first taste tells me itā€™s appropriate for ANY day! Has that citrus and pineapple aroma with a hint of mango. Taste follows with a tangerine and pineapple followed by that tropical melon flavor, mango, maybe a touch of sweet lime. Sweet but not sticky sweet, a touch of pine bitter but only a hint. A very deep, complex flavor profile. Has a thicker juice like feel in the mouth with light carbonation and that oily feel left behind. This schit is ambrosia if you enjoy hops!

7 Likes

Looks delicious.

6 Likes

2015 Barley Wine Ale from Charleville Vineyard Microbrewery in Charleville, Missouri. Has a bready fruit aroma with a hint of alcohol. Taste follows closely but with that caramel sweetness. Almost a brandy like fruitiness with a nice but sneaky booze kick. Also taste that woody character you get from things aged in a barrel, not sure if this stuff was but it taste like it. Bottled in March 2015 it has a 10.5% ABV but Iā€™m not so sure that hasnā€™t gone up a bit with age. Skeptical I would like barley wine but this is good schit.

6 Likes

Cloud Catcher Milkshake by Odell Brewing of Colorado. Had a melon fruit aroma. Taste starts with a good blast of hops bitter but then a fades to a milkshake with berries flavor in the middle, Sweetness fades to a tasty lemon hop fruity taste. This is pretty good stuff for the money! 6.8 on the ABVā€¦.for those that care.

7 Likes

@SAK A Sunday brunch and few ice cubes to help cool down from the heatā€¦cheers everyone!!

7 Likes

You are headed in the right direction. For me, just hit double, no ice and water on the side.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Merlin7 we will have to have a drink someday!!

4 Likes

My pleasure

4 Likes

Something about Tequila and rumā€¦ makes me think of warmer weather

10 Likes

You are invited to our growing party, me and @ABTC_inc have already gotten the ā€˜needā€™ started buy you, sir, have piqued interest in a couple of units on your bench, and the beach photo is a real kicker! Thanks.:wink:

7 Likes

:grin::+1:

4 Likes