The FULL30 Tavern 🍺 🥃 Open 24/7

Liquid Truth Serum IPA by Dogfish Head. Aroma is a subdued maltiness and a touch of citusy fruit. Very deep layered flavors, bitter citrus pith, malty biscuit, some pineapple and peach in the middle with that pith dry bitter lingering at the end. More of a classic beer flavor with a little boost on the hops, very drinkable.

9 Likes

Double Dry Hopped Galactica Double IPA from Clown Shoes in Massachusetts. Smells piney and bready. Has a mild pine flavor followed by a citrus and fresh grass notes. There is a toffee like malt sweetness all through the middle and then that pithy, evergreen dry at the end. Gets a little sweeter and fruitier when it starts to warm up a bit.

7 Likes

Even More Coco Jesus, Imperial Stout from Evil Twin Brewing in Connecticut. Has a sweet chocolaty, smoky, dried fruit aroma. Flavors abound, up front with some bitter is a toasted coconut and molasses flavor but it keeps rolling with smoky dried fruit flavors, lots of sweet sugary flavors but some bite from the hops and the smoke balance it out, has that barrel aged booze flavor as well. The sweetness and the syrup feel come on as it warms. A very well done stout, fuk’n ambrosia!

7 Likes

The copper fiddle Distillery

This place is so cool live bands every Friday and Saturday night sample the libations learn about Bourbon and get your rock on :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I would be proud to take a couple barrels of the rack. Looks alot like the source of my Spring Water.:yum:

6 Likes

@ 4,500 a barrel retail, it’s going to cost some $$$$ :wink:

8 Likes

May need to auction off one of my sons, but that seems do-able. Just don’t tell his Mother.

6 Likes

Now don’t go doing that we don’t want to upset his mother :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Double Toasted Marshmallow from Decadent Ales, brewed and canned by Dorchester Brewing Co. Boston Mass . Yep, toasted marshmallow on the nose and in the taste, odd as hell but the up front marshmallow taste is of the fresh out of the bag flavor while the lingering taste in the end is of the toasted on a stick over the fire flavor. There is plenty of sweet but a bit of hops citrus flavor to lighten it up some. The vanilla is there start to finish like the sweetness, both come up as the beer warms. These guys are some mad scientists of flavor, using schit like turbinado, muscovado, and coconut sugars, stupid money for a stupid sounding beer, well call me stupid cause I’ll buy it again if I see it!

9 Likes

I never care for or even try flavors, 101 & hoppy IPA are it, but somehow I think I could give that one a whirl :wink:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m in this year! :joy:

6 Likes

I’m in!

5 Likes

Not me, we must not even give away the make believe, thats just what they want, have us surrender a few fake days here, then a holiday, then all holidays, then sundays, weekends, weekdays

NOPE

I’m reserving the right to drink on those days as well!!

7 Likes

@SAK today called for an smoked old fashion…quite tastie

7 Likes

Sounds tasty what’s the call, how is it made :thinking:

4 Likes

Just a productive week but definitely a unique taste on the pallet

6 Likes

5 Likes

A little wine with grilled pork tenderloin.

9 Likes

Mango Cream Pop DIPA from Decadent Ales, brewed and canned by Dorchester Brewing Co. Boston Mass. They nailed the mango cream pop! I smell a little sweet vanilla and citrus. The creamy mango is right up front, sweet tropical fruit flavors abound. The sugar level is high but so is the level of hops so it balances out fine. The mango/cream sickle flavor comes on even stronger as the beer warms. I want to chug it down but find myself taking small sips to savor more flavor, fuk’n outstanding!

9 Likes