The FULL30 Tavern 🍺 🥃 Open 24/7

He died 15 years ago so hopefully not.

Tomorrow is Father’s Day, To all the fathers out there busting their butts day-in-day-out to raise their children the right way! you guys know Who You Are, I raise my glass to you :beers::tumbler_glass:@FULL30 DAD’S!

The wife got some of this for me…

I can’t say I recommend it…

@switchpod, that’s awesome even though you don’t care for the flavor it’s the thought that counts!

That is true, and she got this as a backup!

@switchpod, looks Frosty just out of the freezer? You got a great wife most thoughtful!

Thank you Brother. I’ve been trying to get her on the forum. Still no dice.

@switchpod, same here she’s going to wait till there’s more female participation.

Hmmm
Untitled-2

@BeardedMinarchy, welcome thanks for stopping by!

“you get a pass” :thinking:

Were you not also born the same year as Jeffery Dahmer? I will stick to tide pods and my 90’s saftey helmets ,thank you very much.

Youre probably a KFC fan too huh?

@Everyone, you guys talk about music a lot and I really didn’t have anything to listen to music on, my brother suggested this, it sounds really sweet

I will take a shot of NyQuil and a shot of Jameson. “the Irish lullaby”. I’m still extremely sick. Any of you watch the ranch on Netflix? I generally do not watch television, but for this I make an exception.

101 ,its pretty good. I just finished the fifth.

Im ok with a beer but not a fifth.

With Ashton Kutcher and Sam Elliot?

Going out in the desert to shoot with a new gun and a cold beer is just one of those things.