The FULL30 Tavern šŸŗ šŸ„ƒ Open 24/7

Tomorrow is Fatherā€™s Day, To all the fathers out there busting their butts day-in-day-out to raise their children the right way! you guys know Who You Are, I raise my glass to you :beers::tumbler_glass:@FULL30 DADā€™S!

10 Likes

The wife got some of this for meā€¦

I canā€™t say I recommend itā€¦

4 Likes

@switchpod, thatā€™s awesome even though you donā€™t care for the flavor itā€™s the thought that counts!

2 Likes

That is true, and she got this as a backup!

4 Likes

@switchpod, looks Frosty just out of the freezer? You got a great wife most thoughtful!

3 Likes

Thank you Brother. Iā€™ve been trying to get her on the forum. Still no dice.

2 Likes

@switchpod, same here sheā€™s going to wait till thereā€™s more female participation.

2 Likes

Hmmm
Untitled-2

4 Likes

@BeardedMinarchy, welcome thanks for stopping by!

4 Likes

ā€œyou get a passā€ :thinking:

1 Like

Were you not also born the same year as Jeffery Dahmer? I will stick to tide pods and my 90ā€™s saftey helmets ,thank you very much.

4 Likes

Youre probably a KFC fan too huh?

1 Like

@Everyone, you guys talk about music a lot and I really didnā€™t have anything to listen to music on, my brother suggested this, it sounds really sweet

4 Likes

I will take a shot of NyQuil and a shot of Jameson. ā€œthe Irish lullabyā€. Iā€™m still extremely sick. Any of you watch the ranch on Netflix? I generally do not watch television, but for this I make an exception.

4 Likes

With Ashton Kutcher and Sam Elliot?

2 Likes

Going out in the desert to shoot with a new gun and a cold beer is just one of those things.

3 Likes

And for those of us that want water proof the UE mega boom!

4 Likes

Maybe, this area has woods and desert so ive got options of where to go.

2 Likes

Whiskey should be room temp, you heathen.

1 Like

Jaeger and redbull is good.

3 Likes