The FULL30 Tavern 🍺 🥃 Open 24/7

My woman is Mexican , her family all calls it Mexican food when telling me about it.

They are not really liberals though, at least not most of them.

I’m having breakfast quesadillas right now but no beer

11 Likes

Hahhahahaa :+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Dolphin Sparkles DIPA from Toppling Goliath in Decorah Iowa. Has a real mild aroma, hints of malt and fresh cut grass. Very soft, creamy mouth feel, the malt comes through up front then the hops kick in, some citrus pith, pine, and a bit of dank flavor. Another fantastic beer from TG!

7 Likes

Silver city brewing in Silverdale Washington

7 Likes

King Sue double dry hopped DIPA by Toppling Goliath Brewing in Decorha Iowa, my beer pusher brought this bomber out from the back, he is well tuned to my preferences, a first class pusher! Citrus on the nose, maybe some floral hints. Super fresh tasting, loads of citrus, a little mango and pineapple. Finish is a bit of pithy bitter but balanced by a sweet malty note. Get some if you see it!

7 Likes

Looks like skinned over vanilla pudding. :laughing:

5 Likes

More like Hop pudding :wink:

6 Likes

covid contact information card huh?

and I thought the phones did all the contact tracing for us :thinking:

5 Likes

Glampfire Victuals Golden Pale Ale from Hubbards Cave brewed by UNE Annee Brewery in Niles IL. Has a mild citrus aroma with a sweet bread dough behind it. Has a sweet malty flavor up front, transitions to some citrus then dives off into a mild piney bitter. The finish has a floral spicy note, a touch of clove maybe. Not my favorite style but a good solid basic IPA.

7 Likes

mom and me started drinking early

10 Likes

Is that my hammer laying on your counter top? The one with the screwdrivers threaded into th handle…

10 Likes

Mustache Mania DIPA from Exile Brewing in Des Moines, Iowa. Aroma was busting out with ripe orange, smelled sweet. Flavor up front is orange cream pop but quickly goes to a citrus pith bitter that tones down the sweet. That citrus turns to a spicy green and pine. Not overbearing but loud, the head hangs in there as the name suggests, these guys are putting out some good beer……just need a bigger bottle.

7 Likes

Haze Cake DIPA from Clown Shoes in Boston, Mass. You can smell the malt up front along with a lemon zest freshness. Interesting style. The maltiness is sweet but not thick, has a bit of a boozy burn in there. It finishes with a fizzy lemon bitter with a floral note. I wouldn’t buy four but I’m glad I bought one……does that make any sense?

7 Likes

Yeah, now you know :+1:

6 Likes

Dragon Fandango, beer with Mango, passion fruit, and dragon fruit by Toppling Goliath Brewing in Decorha Iowa. Smells sour with hints of a ripe fruit. Sweet and sour flavor, the sweet fades and the sour comes on. I can taste the mango and passion fruit, don’t have a clue what dragon fruit is but the beer is fruity. Normally not my thing but I find this beer refreshing, smoother than other sours I have had.

4 Likes

Looks like AZ Ice tea :man_shrugging:

3 Likes