The FULL30 Tavern 🍺 🥃 Open 24/7

Blackberry Lemonade Monster Hustle IPA from The Brewing Projekt in Eau Claire WI, another treat from Wisconsin. Fresh berries on the nose. Flavor is right on the name, a real fresh berry and lemonade flavor through out. More of the fizzy lemonade flavor at the front with the end having that pithy dry. It’s almost a sour, maybe not a sour, it’s tart and tasty for sure.

6 Likes

E-Z Swords “We Don’t Sell Swords” NEIPA from Eagle Park Brewing Co. Muskego, WI. Another special delivery from Wisconsin. A little citrus and floral note on the nose. Rich, I know that’s not a flavor but that’s what I thought on the first sip. It has that tropical fruit sweet balanced by a mild pithy bitter, Lots of green notes from an abundance of hops, and good hops! Has a mild resiny pine finish on both taste and feel. Simply delicious!

6 Likes

are you guys drinking beer or fruit juice ?

5 Likes

Hop nectar, sweet nectar.

6 Likes

Salted Maple Stout from Central Waters Brewing in Amherst, WI. Another from my Wisconsin Brother and as usual it does not disappoint. You get the maple syrup on the nose, not real strong but there. Starts with a creamy smooth sweet maple syrup flavor then puts out some salty roasted malt notes but with the maple syrup staying in the mix front to back. The flavors are crisp and bright, a new and unusual flavor for me that on the other hand seems like an old favorite.

6 Likes

I had a few ounces of bourbon, neat.

3 Likes

Barreled Blonde Cinnamon Pear barrel aged Ale from NoCoast Beer Co. in Oskaloosa, IA. I can smell the pear and maybe a hint of wine. Tasting the wine right up front, the cinnamon pear follows. The only familiar beer taste I get is a slight hop bitter at the finish. Tastes good but if you want your beer to taste like beer this ain’t it.

6 Likes