The 'Garand Thumb' appreciation thread

If anybody has a Facebook could somebody send him an invite? I dont do social media but he says in his videos he can be contacted on FB.

Anyhow , his followers are weirdos but I like his content. He is active duty Airforce and a professional thot smasher according to his bio and followers.
I will post a few of his videos I like, post any you particularly liked.

7 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

This is awesome. Gonna start watching his videos.

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

If you have ever been on a forum and seen a new thread from jf89, go ahead and hit That subscribe button!

3 Likes

I’ve met and chatted with him at a local vendor show recently. He’s a good dude.

6 Likes

He is my favorite content creator.
Did you refer to him as “Flannel Daddy”, when you met him? I heard from the youtube comments section thats his real name.

2 Likes

No, I referred to him as Sr. Airman Jones.

3 Likes

and I sent him an invite to here, already. He hasn’t accepted. Invite was sent Aug 31.

3 Likes

Thank you. I feel like we need to build him an altar made out of ear wax and hair then maybe rename the thread ‘Altar of the thot smasher’.

3 Likes

he’s my current favorite content creator. Down to earth and logical, but highly knowledgeable at the same time. And the humor is fantastic.

3 Likes

Plus the flannel, if he was in a wife beater he might lose cool points.

2 Likes

I too like watching his videos. Didn’t know he made one with a PWS until I seen it over in the piston AR thread. Good stuff!

2 Likes

@Caw I do all my filming in a wife beater and a thong. Damn I must lose a lot of cool points

2 Likes

Switch to a toga then theres hope you.

1 Like

Ok, so flashbacks of Animal House just went through my head.

3 Likes

Love that movie, nobody does tactical toga videos,t hat could be your thing. Your welcome.

1 Like