The Get Home Bag.

As things get a little more sideways it is more important to have the ability to get home with out a vehicle. Here is a video of my get home bag. Keep in mind that yours will differ to mine especially if your location is very different.

So what would your get home bag look like?
Do you already have one in your vehicle?
What would your or does your get home bag look like?

17 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this where you have a hole in the bag and counter and just keep pulling stuff out, larger and more odd?

And if its a 15 mile hike why no roller blades :laughing:

11 Likes

Backpack for me. Everything is as inconspicuous as can be. I want to avoid appearing tactical. I have a water purification kit, fire starting kit, basic medical stuff, some loaded mags , leather man etc. My dog peed on it though so it stinks

11 Likes

Well yeah!

No use of roads… and I have weak ankles :joy:

10 Likes

Well… coulda had a little black book with people to see on your way :yum:

11 Likes

Ha! That sucks!

I agree, but as a counter point, I need this to work and it’s hands down the best backpack I have ever owned.

11 Likes

…no…it’s called plausible deniability.

11 Likes

Fair enough. I carry gorilla tape and zip ties just in case my gear fails…man I love that stuff

10 Likes

Good! That’s great stuff to carry!

10 Likes

I tried that but ended up packing the whole phone book

10 Likes

Forget all that heavy stuff on the back, I got a trunk and side bags on the wing.

11 Likes

Dont forget your 5 gallon fanny pack

11 Likes

That’s my man purse.

11 Likes

So you’re either an American democrat or a manly Englishman.

10 Likes

Yes but the exercise is your vehicle along with everyone else vehicle does not work.

8 Likes

Good vid @switchpod
Solid pack & contents. The high viz interior is a great concept

12 Likes

Honestly I never thought about it until I owned this one. Now I can’t go back. Thank you Brother! I appreciate the support a better Bunch Brother!

10 Likes

You might put the clothing in ziplocks. Dry clothes are better than wet ones. Alsogives you another container. Lifestraws don’t take up much room. Neither do a couple of glow sticks. Love the Grendel pistol.

11 Likes

Ok, ya talked me into it, I have a nice backpack in my camper. guess I’ll get it out tomorrow and see whats in it and maybe add some stuff to it.

10 Likes

Now that I’m doing. Easier that keeping it high over head when when swimming! Lol

8 Likes