Damn, you must really have to pee.

10 Likes

Or a long time before he has to pee.

10 Likes

Or he carries a lot of pee?
:thinking:
Just kidding @safcrkr :rofl:

7 Likes

After drinking a lot I have been known to fill a 2 liter bottle, but that was years ago. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Not my kind of video to do… but you make me want to do one on my GHB. Love the video brother!

8 Likes

Yeah but you never know who you could help. Sleep on it, maybe record a video, review it and sleep on it. See if it’s something that you want to try out.

9 Likes

my P-38 makes a mess of the can if I hold it wrong

11 Likes

The season is finally starting to change in this part of the world, but that happens almost all year except summer. That means it’s time to take out the packs and restock them for cooler or even cold weather. Those extra summer clothes won’t help much if I have to walk very far or even walk at all. Also might have to rethink carrying around that 3 liters of pee… :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Great reminder @safcrkr. I keep a winter weather “get home” bag in my car, which includes winter boots and outerwear. I live about 5 miles off a main road, so there is a realistic possibility of being “snowed out” if the roads drift over during a winter storm. If I ever need to hike the last mile or two, it’s nice to have warm clothing instead of my office attire.

10 Likes

Perfect Christmas gift for the Mrs., a new snow shovel!

8 Likes

Good luck. It may be a long winter for you in there @LonewolfMcQuade

:laughing:

9 Likes

Miniature plow? :rofl:

9 Likes

I have a small pack in truck with 2 ponchos, fire start stuff, TP, knife, multitool, paracord, a zip lock bag with a few first aid items, I always keep bottled water in truck, a separate small bag with 6 loaded mags for rifle. I generally also have other items depending on season, once it is hunting season and colder I keep Boots, extra camo jack and overpants. I also keep some food such as jerky and little debbie snacks.

8 Likes

flashlights and batteries also…

8 Likes

Good things to do. I “always” wear boots but I should put a extra pair of boots in the truck.

8 Likes

Speaking of shovels. I have been to every hardware and big box store in the parish and I can’t find a shovel to fit my hands.

7 Likes

I’ve noticed there are very little varieties, if any at all, of many products available in store right now. Either stores aren’t stocking as much anymore due to online competition, or since “Giina” is the main producer of many goods here, is playing games with distribution or lack of production

6 Likes