11 Likes
8 Likes

9 Likes

If Trump wins the SC will look good for once

5 Likes

Or Trey Gowdy

10 Likes
3 Likes

She really was a great roll model for women and I highly respect her. If Trump picks another I hope it’s a Conservative woman. But I also hope he does it after the election.

7 Likes

With her support for abortion she cost millions of inoccent lives . I hope she pays for ever.

9 Likes

That’s for god to decide. I think she had a great run. Much of it I disagree with. Her stance on abortion, LGBTQ, and states rights I disagree with. But she turned the page for women and that I don’t disagree with one bit.

That said if we get another conservative judge we won’t have to worry about gun rights for another 20 years

7 Likes

Is this the Lies Thread? She’s not contributed nor inspired anything positive in her retched, sea hag pathetic life span!

10 Likes

where in the Constitution is there anything about abortion ? plenty about Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness…The Constitution and Bill of Rights is about ( all ) people having a chance at all 3 of those things, being murdered before you had a chance is far from fair, she was a roll model for death…

12 Likes

This will be a highly contested election year, even worse then 2016 which the Democrats have still not accepted the outcome that Trump won the election. I feel we need a full Supreme Court.

13 Likes

I hope Trump does pick a conservative to nominate and right away. Let the left go insane again to remind folks exactly what they’re voting for. I don’t think the memory of most folks is very long and they need the reminder.

I hope ginsberg gets the reward she so richly deserves.

8 Likes

I have nothing against gay people having rights. Many go to church too.

7 Likes

I understand but he also took an Obama appointee with the win of his election. If he affords What he demanded in 2016 he will be on the higher stair.

7 Likes

To each their own. They always had rights. Marriage was not a government function

9 Likes

They scrutinized justice kavanaugh to the bitter end. It will light up the left base

7 Likes

Which means the government shouldnt have the right to tell two men or two women that they cant get married. I’m all for gay people being able to do thier thing what I dislike is all the flamboyant “look at me” or else shit.

9 Likes