The Left will really go crazy now.

You’re absolutely right. Which is why government shouldn’t give tax incentives for it either. They also shouldn’t force Christian pastors to conduct it nor a baker to bake a cake for one

9 Likes

I have no objection to gay marriage, as long as the divorce laws also apply. They wanted it, they have to take everything that comes with it.

…and the judges that have always given preferential treatment (based on gender) in divorce cases, can also deal with that.

6 Likes

I completely agree

9 Likes

I agree 100%

9 Likes

A few months ago i read that one guy demanded his ex spouse get no visitation because the spouse didn’t add to the kids genes. His thinking is that since his sperm was used, and even though the spouse was there for the entire process, the surrogacy and the first 10 years of their lives, he aint shit at the end of the day.

9 Likes

Successfully derailed (where the Roman numerals option at)

7 Likes

A great day in the Republic.
Now PLEASE take the rest of the rat scum.

7 Likes

18 Likes

In my minds ear I could hear Trumps voice saying that as I read it.

10 Likes

She will.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

7 Likes

Not to be facetious, but full of WHAT! For the last 100 years they have undermined this nation and I personally don’t see a whole lot changing in the last four years.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

6 Likes

This is going to get interesting. Keep your powder dry.

9 Likes

Divorce court is where you find some really vindictive arguments being made.

A while back, I read something on the topic of same sex couples adopting children. It was written by someone who was in a same sex marriage, and his position was that there should be a requirement for same sex couples to have been married for a certain number of years (I think he said 10 would be best), before they could adopt. He laid out the argument based on statistics on how long same sex relationships tend to last (loosely paraphrasing his words, the limited market results in people settling for what they can find, instead of what they can live with), and pointed out it’s not good for the kid to be tossed into a situation with a higher risk of ending up as a custody battle in divorce court.

I view the whole mess as a ‘careful what you wish for’ issue. Prior to same sex marriage, they didn’t have to worry about divorce court, and divorce court is capable of destroying your life.

8 Likes

Can you imagine if hillary won? 3 judge picks this presidential run. The court would have been over ran with liberal justices. Our gun rights would have been burnt to the ground

12 Likes

Lock & Load

11 Likes
8 Likes

9 Likes

Yeesh, that’s some irrational hardcore rage right there. :grimacing:

10 Likes

Why is it the mentally disturbed ones are always Democrats?

9 Likes

Okay, after seeing the rage of democrats and seeing their threats of violence if a judge is appointed, I fully support appointing and confirming a judge.

9 Likes