The never ending assault on the 2A

When he’s 78?

9 Likes

At least it keeps them occupied, and out of mischief

8 Likes

Don’t know, but why would he even consider running again. he don’t need the money. guess it’s one of them power things.

8 Likes

They are debating it right now, claiming he tried to cause an insurrection. If convicted he can never run for Fed. office again. They are playing the long game. If nothing else they can claim he was impeached twice in case his son runs in 2024.

9 Likes

He loves this country and it’s people, that’s why.

Anyone who listened to the entire speech he gave can’t possibly think he was behind anything. He absolutely called for peace and calm. But of course if just parts of the speech are taken out of context anyone can be made to say anything.

Maybe we should start to do that with pelosi and others on the left so that when one of their many nut jobs goes over the edge we can accuse them of inciting the violence.

11 Likes

Hmmmmm Auntie Maxie comes to mind

10 Likes

Yeah, she’d be extremely easy!

11 Likes

They’ve been doing that on Fox for a while with no effect.

10 Likes

You have to remember Fox is part of “them” now too

10 Likes

Who watches Fox? We could do it on Gab or another free speech site where it would get circulation and be seen. The video could be placed here and linked to.

10 Likes

On a positive note, I went to the LGS today to show them an item I bought there and then “made mine”. They’re still doing a fantastic business selling a steady stream of black firearms out the door and plenty in stock, no shortage seen anywhere, of anything except ammo. The place had a crowd on a Wednesday afternoon. I have no idea what it’s like on a weekend.

FWIW, they are a manufacturer but not everything that sell they manufacture.

I had to laugh, and maybe I shouldn’t have. As one of the sales people was fondling my SBR a gent behind me asked what I wanted for it. Not for sale and I had to explain the cost of the base gun and components and the ATF involvement. But even if he wanted to jump through the hoops it just wasn’t for sale at any price. His wife saw it and fell in love with it and wanted it, obviously she has good taste in firearms. I did suggest he order one and build his own.

If these buyers are all on our side it will be a very short civil war. I hope they have ammo enough.

11 Likes

They are wasting taxpayer money but…
They are producing tons of propaganda like good little commie rats.
The BS they are braying now WILL be reported as factual news by all the rat infested nutworks tonight.

11 Likes

13 Likes

Awfully kind calling these crack ho’s & bitch witches… ladies.

10 Likes

Your too kind.

8 Likes