The New FuddLyfe YouTube Channel

I have officially launched the new FuddLyfe YouTube channel, and extension of Clovertac. I am going to be using this channel as a host for some very short form firearm content and also to play around with the tips, tricks and ideas we always talk about for new creators starting a new channel. It is one of those “if I had known then what I know now” sorta things.

Assuming that this endeavor with the FuddLyfe project seems to catch on, I would love to bring this channel over to FULL30… or maybe just upload the content under CloverTac.

9 Likes

Five minute content?

Perfect Fudd!

10 Likes

yep, gonna be quick, just basically what “I” think you need to know and move on. hopefully that will help add some good conversation in the comments too with people adding other things that might have been left out or looked over.

10 Likes

so why not post on bit chute, or brighteon? i am still figuring it out myself , not a you tube fan.

5 Likes

so i do post CloverTac content on Brighteon… i will likely get the new channel set up on other platforms eventually too. if it does not garner attention on YT with the HUGE audience base there and working hard on the search, suggestion and recommendation algorithms, then it will be pointless to go to anything smaller for sure.

3 Likes

i found you on brighteon and subscribed. i need to get some stuff up.

3 Likes

What do you guys think of lbry.tv? I’ve been seeing a few of my YouTube favorites uploading there.

3 Likes

never heard of that one ill check it out

4 Likes

never even went to that site. i did not know it was open to other people, just a select few and do not support those types of places generally.it was not until FULL30 started opening up until i came over here and became active.

2 Likes

I’ve been using lbry.tv to upload vids that I’m afraid will get deleted from the web otherwise. There’s not as much gun content as Full30 of course, but there’s less racism than BitChute, and LBRY seems committed to free speech. It seems like they just do their best to appeal to moderates.

4 Likes

What, was “Old Fart With A Gun” already taken? :grampa:

4 Likes

iv been dicking around for two days trying to load video to bitchute, maybe ill give them a try!

6 Likes

LBRY tracks the value of a channel or user with a cryptocurrency called LBC. You earn it by interacting with the site. If you’d like to earn a bit extra LBC and give me some too, use my invite link to join: https://lbry.tv/$/invite/5ByV3hAkwXVfEuhcujBQeiXSvPAJ6NLh

5 Likes